• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Goblin's Tale needs a triggerer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
161899-albums5790-picture61088.png

Hello folks.

As a few of you might know, I'm working on a project called "A Goblin's tale". (Link in my signature) It's a small RPG which i work on in my free time.

I can do pretty much everything myself, from models to terrain to object editor work. But I'm just horrible, really, really horrible at doing triggers. I can make them, but even someone who doesn't know shit about it sees, that it's just totally lacking and that it violates against all laws of triggering made.

So, I'm looking for a triggerer who has to do following:

- Implenting a system called Karma, which I'm going to introduce privately per pm.

- Fix the quests I've already made, remove the leaks, help me finishing them and adding missing features to them.

- Adding new quests when told (basic layout and stuff will be given)

- Fixing the cinematics made containing:
o fluent camera movement so the camera moves fluently around (right now it stops every once in a while, I'm a freakin' bad timer)
o removing leaks
o overal polishing them

- Making creeps use their abilities more often and constantly (the standard option works just horrible)

(Optionally) - Making spells if needed.

"A Goblin's tale" is a project, which I do in my free time. It's a small project, and I'm looking for a smart person who is willing to help me.

I'd be really thankfull to anyone who offers their help. Reputation/credits/team-mentioning and my love (the most important thing IMO) will be given.

Sincerly,

Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.