• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin's Tale needs Models/Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT2.png

The tittle says it all..

First, what's ''Goblin's Tale'' ?

Goblin's Tale is a year old project leaded by me and created with the help of Debode, Rasmus, Linaze and Caedrus.. Goblin's Tale is a Hero defence type of map about goblins living in a seashore village being attacked by the murlocs, in this epic adventure each players will be able to control different type of classes, meet different lovely and funny characters, battle dangerous and funny murlocs, work as a group working and creating combos with the rest of the team, exploring a new world, finding secret merchants, creating recipe, achieving quest and receiving rewards. all that in the world of warcraft.

for more information please read THIS!

Basically, we need a modeller that could add/change/modify/custom create animations on the models we are using since sadly most of the models don't have the animations we need or they don't look great etc...

If you are interested, send me a p.m.

World editor is working again, I might be able to set you up.

Your help will be greatly appreciate once more Vermillion! and I'm happy everything is back to normal for you.

Will send you a request by p.m soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.