1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

A Christmas Maze...

Submitted by ragingspeedhorn
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

A Christmas Maze... (Map)

1. Mini-Me

Mini-Me

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great map. Especially the ending cinema is something you dont want to miss!

Have fun :) and merry x-mas

2. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thanks for making me an evil pitlord ;)

3. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You are so very welcome N00byStance :p

4. Matt540 sheep god!

Matt540 sheep god!

Resources:
    Resources:
    :!: Hello and welcome to Wc3 forums. maTt540, god of sheep and watcher of all lambs reporting on the scene, it appears here at this site,someone has just performed a "king of the castle", which is breaking the download abuse rule. Any words Vgsatomi (once you see this)? :!:

5. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The problem is there is no way to tell WHO is doing the download abusing. Previous times I removed maps for download abuse, it was when it was quite obvious is was the author doing it. I know Raging and Mini-me arent those kind of people, so someone may be doing it in hopes of getting this map deleted.

I'll reset downloads just to be sure. If anyone can tell me what the downloads were before the abuse, I'll set it back to what it was originally.
    -VGsatomi

6. Matt540 sheep god!

Matt540 sheep god!

Resources:
    Resources:
    And well it appears that the dl abuser struck again Ooooohhh...2549 downloads AGAIN!!! Man this map really must be hated! Anyone else want to add this this?

7. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol only one I know which would do something like this would be James1654 but he is probaply to stupid to do it so dunno who else should. But kinda funny though that the map has ended on the monthly first place for this :p

Well for the downloads, last I tjecked (which was in the beginning of january) it had somewhat around 300 or 400 dl's, dont remember exact :)

8. Matt540 sheep god!

Matt540 sheep god!

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well that was everyones favortie moderator and admisistrator (Who cares about mecheon this much?) VGsatomi and maker of the map, ragingspeedhorn. I am maTt540, god of sheep, lord o' lambs, duke o' goats, watcher of the herd, general of the sheep army, and fake news reporter who thinks he can just barge in and just yammer about and talk and talk and get on peoples nerves making the moderators want to ban him, signing off. Thank you and have a great day. :D

9. bloody_axe2

bloody_axe2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey raging i think you know who i am if not i am Bloody_Axe2@azeroth as many know my clan is the ONLY 100% PRO MAPMAKING and Active clan. as you should know TTG is VERY inactive and TDG lets in non mapmakers. We have made many maps. Well i would ask of you to join my clan this map is quite impressive not the best of what i've seen but VERY impressive.

10. Matt540 sheep god!

Matt540 sheep god!

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think I knwo you bloody_axe2...Arn't you a friend of SLNR2?

...Or am I thinking of bloody_demise? Anyway, stuff like that is a little off-topic. Sending a pm would work alot better. :wink:

11. Zoxc

Zoxc

Resources:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    Just needed to say lol to this. LOL. Your clan has a strange name "the ONLY 100% PRO MAPMAKING and Active clan", or did you just leave that part out...

12. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Actually Clan TTG havent existed for the last 3 months or more and well about joining your clan I dont know, I am allready part of Clan CBS @Northrend so...

And I would say we are a pretty good mapper clan :p

13. RaijinSpark

RaijinSpark

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Very nice!, i like it :)