• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A-713 'Campaigner' Howitzer

Long-range bombardment and artillery unit Crimson Star Army.

Disclaimer/Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.
You can edit the model to your liking as you please, as long as you give me credits. Have fun with the model.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
Constructive critique concerning the technical aspects of the models are more than welcome.

Keywords:
Frankster, Frank, General, General Frank, Tank, Cannon, Track, Thread, Gun, Green, Modern
Contents

A-713 'Campaigner' Howitzer (Model)

Reviews
12:45, 15th Mar 2015 MiniMage: The tanks have finally been released. They changed in a wonderful direction since you last showed em to me. Approved.

M

12:45, 15th Mar 2015
MiniMage: The tanks have finally been released. They changed in a wonderful direction since you last showed em to me. Approved.

Level 13
Ah I remember this one in Command and Conquer, the long range tank with a weak defence. But this is a lot cooler, loved those antennas BTW.

Level 2
I have searched for so long for a modern long-barreled artillery.
Thanks for uploading this model.