• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"9 Players+ Melee" Zucth package

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This bundle will conclude most of my unusual map, like 11 players, 12+, challenge map etc...

I wish you found what you looking for on this pack!

-Zucth

Last update: 7 October 2023

Note: Picture cover the bundle is actually my profile screenshot.
Level 26
Please provide proper tags for packs. What does personal mean? Please put map or something fitting.
what do you mean by proper tag? From what I saw most of the tag are like races and other open source. For personal used is the most fitting though and by put map or something fitting. You can't see these map I put on? How is this not fitting? And, yes I already mention before this right? That above 9 players map aren't normal and I don't think that it can be called competitive in any mean. Cause the mode 5v5 or 12 players mode doesn't exist in any rank game.