• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trying to get stuff started here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro: Trying to see if i can redeem this forum after Eggy demolished it. So! Here it goes! Names with a ":" are people speaking quotes is just to tell you whats happening

Trolfom: Hurry my friend! We dont have much time!
"Trolfom, a great warrior of Stromgaurd continued on the trail to his beloved keep"
Birnan: I am hurrying as fast as I can Trolfom! This plate mail is slowing me down to much"
Trolfom: Then take it off! As we speak my keep is being attacked!
Birnan: That messenger was a syndicate Trolfom... they cannot be trusted. We could be running into a trap.
Trolfom: I cant risk it! Hurry up and get that armor off...
Birnan: I am doing it as fast as I can... this armor is meant to stay on you in battle...
Trolfom: Just hurry up!
Birnan: Alright lets continue on!
"Birnan and Trolfom continued on, weapons in their hands... being ready for what might happen next"

Sorry this is all i could do... i must go now... continue on with the story if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.