• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

5th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hurray! Today my family is celebrating the 4th today because they were too busy yesterday. And what better way to celebrate than to clean my disgusting pool, That I have to do all by myself?

Level 37
BlinkBoy said:
lol, 60% of the venezuelans hate their own president. come on who loves communists, anyways?
What is your source? I have heard that most of venezuelans like their president. Especially the poors because their president helps poor people.

And communist idea is great but it's hard to create because in the world, here is so much different kind of people.

Level 14
I knew a couple of Venezuelan exchange students who didnt even know who the president was...

It could have just been that they were stupid... because they were.

Level 37
hawk900 said:
Communist Idea = Phail.
What is phail?

hawk900 said:
In a true communist society people have no reason to work hard or better them selves. This leads to economic stagnation, and corruption.
That is true. That's why U.S.S.R no longer exits. We people are just so greedy. It was a beatiful idea however.

Arvedui said:
I knew a couple of Venezuelan exchange students who didnt even know who the president was...
That's normal in every country. Some people just don't care about politic. Don't generalise things like this.

Level 14
That is rather harsh. I assume that you are reffering to those in particular and not Venezuelans in general.

XD

yeah those girls in particular.

I was just stating the fact that some people probably don't even know who Chavez is.

Level 24
What is phail?

That is true. That's why U.S.S.R no longer exits. We people are just so greedy. It was a beatiful idea however.

That's normal in every country. Some people just don't care about politic. Don't generalise things like this.

Phail is fail with a PH. Also can have a Z. It is way cooler than fail. Fail is Phail(Z).

It cannot be a a beautiful idea if it is by necessity broken and non-functional.

So yet again. Communist Ideal = Phail.

Sorry to all you Communists out there.

Level 8
What is your source? I have heard that most of venezuelans like their president. Especially the poors because their president helps poor people.

Wrong.Most of the Venezuelan People don't like Chavez even the poor people don't like Chavez.The only reason you got the wrong information because you never meant an actually Venezuelan or even been there.

Level 37
hawk900 said:
It cannot be a a beautiful idea if it is by necessity broken and non-functional.

It's a wonderful idea, that there is no poor or rich. Everyone is at same level. That is a beatiful idea.

link598 said:
Wrong.Most of the Venezuelan People don't like Chavez even the poor people don't like Chavez.The only reason you got the wrong information because you never meant an actually Venezuelan or even been there.
What is your source? Tell me or perhaps, this is your own opinion?

Level 14
Stop arguing about Communism in this thread, it isn't the place for it. If you really want to argue about it, take it here.

Communist Idea = Phail.

In a true communist society people have no reason to work hard or better them selves.

Why not? Communism was meant to improve the status of the bottom of the society, like workers in factories, who previously earned barely to live while the owners were drowning in money. And don't tell me the owners had 1000x harder job. So communism stands for rightful distribution of the wealth, not reserved only for those in high positions and a free service of the most important needs (like medical care). Oh, and minimal wage, so the workers don't work nearly for free.

lol, 60% of the venezuelans hate their own president.

I hope you don't mean that referendum for unlimited mandate. In our country is always this way anyway, no matter who is governing.

And Chavez is so "popular" only because Venezuela having oil. If not for that nobody would give a shit about him, but now is a oppressor, dictator, tyrand, sadist and whatever.

Level 6
Phail is fail with a PH. Also can have a Z. It is way cooler than fail. Fail is Phail(Z).

in thery the idea of communism is good. All people will be equal. But it doesn't work out. The leaders tend to give to there family and friend and if every thing was equal the workers would have no motavation. So communist idead = not phail, its a good idea, but it doesn't work out.

Level 6
not necessarily, not all ideas are perfect. Not every idea turns out well. Take map making for instance. You could have a sweet idea and when u make the map it sux.

Level 24
But, Communism has been tried and tested and it DOES NOT WORK. IT PHAILZ. IT LEADS TO CORRUPTION AND ECONOMIC STAGNATION. IT OFTEN LEADS TO WAR.

If you can give me one example of a successful communist country. I will agree slightly more.

The best I can think of is Cuba. And that is mostly because tourism is a main industry there.

Sorry for the rant.

Level 14
Hawk900, stop debating this.

Communism IS a good idea. People helping other people for the good of society. Who wouldn't like that?

In implementation it doesn't work because people are corrupt. Stop debating in this thread.

If you can give me one example of a successful communist country. I will agree slightly more.

The best I can think of is Cuba. And that is mostly because tourism is a main industry there.

Sorry for the rant.

Soviet union. After being a non-industrialized agricultural poor countries , they ascended to be a world superpower. After the fall of Soviet union, you can see the status of these countries today.

Yes, Cuba is a good example. But don't compare it to USA and western European countries. They have a good standard among Caribean states.

Level 24
The Soviet's failed. Also ask anyone who was living there at the time. Every one except some of the aristocracy will have been living in poor conditions, but this topic is not the place. If we want to continue this discussion further then create a thread and tell me about it.

And communist idea is great but it's hard to create because in the world, here is so much different kind of people.

my source is 2 venezuelan friends. That guy is like most dictators and arseholes, he only gives things to the poor to get the votes, else he cares shit and just buys weapons and gives money away to other countries so he can make his image be good.

Level 36
in thery the idea of communism is good. All people will be equal. But it doesn't work out. The leaders tend to give to there family and friend and if every thing was equal the workers would have no motavation. So communist idead = not phail, its a good idea, but it doesn't work out.

What the hell is good about Communism in theory? I don't want to spend the rest of my life slaving away for everyone else. If you do then you're nuts. It's human nature to be selfish.

And Mechanical Man, the USSR was NOT a communism. It was state capitalism. Everything gets owned by the state, all the money goes to the state. That was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.