• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where Are all the Europe RPers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I went on today and went into Clan RPFE as it banned me from RPFL for some reasons unknown, I found that there are not many RPers left the Northrend Server. I found a couple TheDivineBoss's clanmates of RPFL but I did not see anyone else. I was wondering where have you all ran off too or is it really that dead in Northrend? :con:

Level 17
RP is much less in Northrend, this is a fact. Kalimdor has extremly slim to none. Or maybe there is some sort of foreign language RP that destroys every other single RP and makes it look like garbage. We wont be finding out anytime soon.

Either way, currently, US East dominates with most of the tattered population of Wc3 Rpers, which is already dying and limited as it is.

Level 2
There are enough roleplayers on Northrend, there just arnt much roleplaying clans since roleplaying clans only attract bad roleplayers who only try to reach the edge of a knive when they are roleplaying(Making fights, ubering, noobing and all other things that makes people angry and is not seen as seriously roleplaying). And there are also a lot of roleplayers in other clans that arnt specific for roleplaying.

Level 2
Like the television world, the roleplaying world is reserved to people with manners. That causes the roleplayers to go private, thus leading to the decline of the roleplaying arts.

Hmmmm then it seems we should make it more publicly known Rui, In my opinion the RP community is dying because people are not being given a chance to learn how to play the game.

Then why did you ask about europe?

Because I play on the europe server from time to time Stallion, just not as often as I do on the East server. But I find that the european players know what their doing better since it is so limited in players.

Level 1
Go to Niorthrend 3 years ago ok son ? I tell ya there used to be alot of em there... Now they prodobly got addicted from DotA or WoW. Do what i did and go to Azeroth the "Realm of RPers" :p

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hmmmm then it seems we should make it more publicly known Rui, In my opinion the RP community is dying because people are not being given a chance to learn how to play the game.
I would say it's because people do not have manners, most of them are rude and they are not giving a shit to what you tell them.
Like I said, it's like in the TV, I bet almost every actor has at least a bit of education.
If the newbies are not willing to listen to what you have to say, why bother? This is a game, I guess it doesn't really matter anyway. If we are enjoying a game and trying to get other people to enjoy it too, then we deserve respect and attention from the person we are teaching.
If that person doesn't give a damn, why do we have to? Abdicating of that fun and loosing the precious time of this short life for someone who's not caring about this is, let me underline, a waste of time.

Level 34
Tried once to teach 4-5 newbs to RP. All they did is using champaign names like Grom or Arthas.

Basic RPrules (made them up but strangly enough everyone follows them):
NO!
- Leeting
- U-ing
- Emoticons
- Harsh swearing
- Caps overuse
- No name ripoffing
- Normal RPing <A bit messing around in the like first 5 minutes is ok>
- Good grammar
- (Optional) No sex(-RPs)
- All the other stuff you can make up.

The end!

Level 2
Hmmmm so it would see this post turned into a manners post about RPers and RPs. lol Well I understand were your coming from Rui, most people are not patient and get agitated easily. But I wish I could have seen the Northrend server at it's prime when RPers were everywhere.

Level 9
I tried to host a lot RP games at Northrend but only 2 were a sucess.
Conclusion:RP in Northrend is dieing!!!!!

And Also:
Tried once to teach 4-5 newbs to RP. All they did is using champaign names like Grom or Arthas.

Basic RPrules (made them up but strangly enough everyone follows them):
NO!
- Leeting
- U-ing
- Emoticons
- Harsh swearing
- Caps overuse
- No name ripoffing
- Normal RPing <A bit messing around in the like first 5 minutes is ok>
- Good grammar
- (Optional) No sex(-RPs)
- All the other stuff you can make up.

The end!

Ah so true i hate people who alway steel names the only name i took was Thrall then i Changed it into Gugrok cus Thrall was too clishe.

Andreja :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 1
RP in Northrend is dieing? Just because you host some games? RP in Northrend is not dieing, if you just host some RP's you really won't find the ''good'' RP'ers.

Why? Because the ''good'' RP'ers only play private RP's. And nothing to blame them, cause if you host a public, only idiotic RPers come along.

Example: Most important standard for me: Size 100 footman based, speed 100for walking. If you don't like that, no need to RP with me. Sure, Northrend is one of the most dieing RP-servers. But, if I go to the US and I check out clans, I come to the conclusion alot of them are very bad RP'ers themselves. I'm not saying there aren't good ones, but that also counts for Northrend. So don't base your conclusion on RP, just by hosting something.

Level 9
Not true when i hosted i played with top clas RPers they were awesome prolly cus they were from RPFL which no longer exists now .....yes again.
And plz this post of mine was from a long time ago and still i o nly know 1 guy on Northrend that hosts top class games.

Level 34
If it's Soul-Reaper-NL, aka Gay-Raper-aNaL, I hate you then. He's one of the biggest assholes on Northrend, don't play in his RPs.

Some Northrend (Hosting) RPers:
- Puppet (H), acts like a sherrif; harsh but honest.
- Soul-Reaper-NL (H), the asshole there.
- Dark_Warchief (H), does mostly/always Dragon RPs, sometimes perverted ones.
- BabyEater, ??
Etc..

Level 34
Add: RPFL was not really noob, it was a friendly community. Comparing it with Tahe, Tahe's a dictator place. Show one lame there or one weakness in RP, you're out.

Status
Not open for further replies.