QUICK UPDATE (12-April-2008 16:54 GMT+1):
*Fixed fog density (never thought it would be so dense) from 20% to 7%;
*Added a Lordaeron Summer sky.
UPDATE (13-April-2008 13:53 GMT+1):
*Replaced the shallow pass north of Teal's starting location to a Natural Long Bridge;
*Some areas have been enlarged;
*Fixed purple's starting location to have the same building space as blue's;
*Fog density recolored and further reduced from 7% to 2%;
*Northern Mercenary Camp area slightly changed (you probably won't notice the difference).
UPDATE (21-April-2008 17:50 GMT+1)
*Fog is now working correctly;
*Mercenary Camps' areas have been changed slightly;
*Two more gold mines have been added near both edges of the map. You can get to them either using Transport Ships or Goblin Zep's;
*Starting Gold Mines now have more gold (from 12.500 to 15.000);
*Blue's and Purple's starting locations no longer have cliffs surrounding them. They have been replaced by trees in order to help fix a lumber imbalance;
*Some extra doodads have been added.
UPDATE (3-April-2009 18:43 GMT+1)
Wow, it's been nearly a year. I have brought you version 1.04! Expect v1.04b soon.
- In an attempt to bring the two enemy forces together, I have added some red creep camps, who both drop level 5 permanent items. This will hopefully lure the two teams to a bloody encounter! Don't worry, they may seem close to the Tavern but they won't attack.
- Fog has been changed slightly, but I don't think you will notice a difference.
- The Goblin Shipyard guards now drop a level 2 permanent, from level 2 charged.
- The Goblin Laboratory guards now drop a level 3 charged, from level 2 charged.
- Both the small islands with a Gold Mine have been changed slightly, as have the Shipyards' positions, in an attempt to even the distance between the northern and southern pairs.
- There are now less cliffs on the little path to the mainland's Gold Mines.
- Red's starting position has been slightly changed. He and teal should now have the same building space.
- Blue's starting location has been changed to be even with Purple's.
- More doodads have been added.
- More critters (Sheep, Rabbits, Frogs and Dogs) have been added.
- Other minor terrain changes (northern Mercenary Camp).