• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3rd Custom Ability ONLY FOR PROS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
You have been challenged to make this skill better than Index page

Now for my 3rd one and as title says Only Pros can find it out. Noobs may leave now :p (like me)

Ability Name : Poison Meteor
Ability Information : THIS IS AN OPTIONAL IF YOU CAN NOT DO IT DO PROBLEM BUT I WOULD LOVE IT TO WORK. Set ability Orb Effect. That means if this unit have 2 orb effects make them both stop working and if he drops the item (the second orb effect IF IT IS ITEM) then make the one he has working if he picks up the item again make both not working again ....
Ability Color : The Meteor Should Have Green Color Life Infernal.
Ability ID : A545
Ability Cool Down : 120 Seconds
Ability Targets : Ground [BUT HITS All enemy units (not invulnerable)].
Ability About : A meteor like the infernal meteor falls from the sky target ground.After reaching ground walks in front of targeted ground 1500 range (caster and allies has meteors vision) while meteor walking (you can not target him or make him go to another way after he falls he will walk all the way in frond for 1500 range movement speed 400)and he poisons all enemies in area of effect 300 REMEMBER the meteor should have scanning value equal to the area he walks.Next meteor can walk trought enemies and should poison for 100/second damage all enemies in 300 area of effect.If any unit (ENEMY) walks in this area of effect for 5 seconds set poison damage to 750 (not to 500).Finaly after an enemy leaves the 300 area of effect poison damage , poison him for 50 damage / second for 3 seconds

I AM 90 % sure you can not do it that means you are not Experts But Moderate. Also as i said it is 90% not 100 % so There are people who can do it.

If you know how please try it for me and show to other people that you are not a noob/moderate like them.
Also REMEMBER my map will have gredits for you.

Need some help to understand this better ? Well ok i will give you some help just see this : YouTube - New dota hero, Kael - Invoker 6.50
It is like the chaos meteor but poison :p but i am sure that will help you understand what i want better :)

Thanks. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.