• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3ICE's Maze Designer v10.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Srry about the no description, i uploaded for a friend to download so we could play, but heres the description.

Pros:
-With various terrains such as 3 types of Ice(Slide) Lava and poison(damaging terrains) and snow(kill) Dirt(safe).
-With the many units you can use to either siege mazers or run into them to make them die.
-There are also objects which are interactible(srry for spelling). Examples are gates and keys.
-Abilitys are a great add as well.
-In the new version(this version), you can lower and raise terrain to add realisticness to your map!

Cons:
-There isnt really too much doodads to choose from, but there are a few.
-there is a way to cheat and instantly win someone elses maze. but 3ICE cant do anything about it.
-Its confusing at first. but you will get the hang of it!

So, if you ended up reading all this, i congragulate you for i would never do it.
Download this map! >:O

Best wishes,
Diehard481

Keywords:
3ice, maze, designer, 10.6
Contents

3ICE's Maze Designer v10.6 (Map)

Reviews
19:51, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected