• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Grand Design

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map info: The map has 8 Miner to players who have 12,500 gold and expansion mines have 20,000 gold, it's mercenary camps and other places to buy figures of dragons, you can buy the item from shops, gold mines are well guarded by Gnoll, Ogre, Troll and other creatures I've made ​​a few other characters that are from people so that I could make the story better if Uther, Arthas is in which Kel, thusad says at the end when they summoned Archimonde to their world and it calls for the Gand Design whatever I have made ​​a couple of people to keep watch over the urn to Uther Lightbringer. The map is a melee map and it is 4 player's to play.

Features: I have made ​​human figures that are Legion Knight, Legion Swordman and some sort of legion horse men who can summon Legion Footman and Legion Knight can summon Legion Swordman and it's cool that one of the sides in the middle so wild the people struggle to fit at Uther's urn.

Some things on my map, I have added 2 Abilities that can summon the human warriors who I was talking about. Trees on the map I have infested I can not then placing so much more and I found out I could not then placing so much more doadads on the map because it would not be possible to send an army large scale show I took too much space .

Credit: That with the characters I thought were very well made so I would love to get a comment on the and much of this with Description I've been good lately I thought. I've actually tried this myself, I thought it was good.

Description maker, Terrain, doadads and other things in nature are made of - hakonwarcraft.

Figures and artifact and ability was made ​​by hakonwarcraft.

Author's notes: I have just to say thank to -Kobas- for makin the site whit help to understand more about Description's and thank to heinvers , eubz and dark-zalor. for helping me to understand how to make a map at all.

E-mail:[email protected]

I have updated : The Ground and it is more stuff like nature stuff and it is a portal on the map.

Keywords:
war , the grand design , Uther's ashes , Arthas, king, kingdom , fate , knight , empire, food, many trees , grand, design ,the , troll, golem, ogre ,
Contents

The Grand Design (Map)

Reviews
11:34, 4th May 2014 Orcnet:

M

11:34, 4th May 2014
Orcnet:
sigelang;2516574 said:
Review

TERRAIN .
Definitely, the map symmetry is nice and balanced, But the main problem is, the map is too flat, and look's like empty place .
The tile is not good, you don't mix it properly, you just place it to whole map and you don'y add many variation.
The cliffs are not good , there's no decoration at it .

UNITS:
There's no trees in some goldmines for expansion ,
The neutral guards of goldmines are too weak, therefore the players can expand quickly and they cannot feel the THRILL of the game .
The expansion goldmines holds a large amount of gold, which is not good for few players, you must add more goldmines.

Suggestions

-Add more decoration , like grass, trees, rocks and other doodads,\
-Add small hills or any land design to enhance the terrain, because its too flat .
-Add tile variation and mix them well.
-Put some "medium" neutral camps .
-Add more strategic area .
-Add goldmines for expansion and reduce the amount of the other goldmines.

ratings : 2/5

Downloading for a review.
EDIT:

Some Comments

1. I can see that the item drops fit with the creep level. This is good. I have also seen there ire already items in the ground, remove that.
2. The terrain is mostly balanced but you lack tile variations. Do some experiments in tile variations. Use at least 3-4 tiles. Also, the terrain is flat, do use the raise and lower tools so the slope will vary. You might also want to add some environmental doodads.
3. Trees are just enough. You have your expansion goldmines having 20k golds, fine.
4. Expansion goldmines should be guarded by orange or red creep encampments.
5. You lack orange and red creep encampments. Add some.
6. I recommend you use terrain fog and global weather found in Map Options.

Finally, I could see that the map has potentials and is going to improve much. Please, do what I told you and we'll see what will happen.

Last edited:
Level 8
EDIT:

Some Comments

1. I can see that the item drops fit with the creep level. This is good. I have also seen there ire already items in the ground, remove that.
2. The terrain is mostly balanced but you lack tile variations. Do some experiments in tile variations. Use at least 3-4 tiles. Also, the terrain is flat, do use the raise and lower tools so the slope will vary. You might also want to add some environmental doodads.
3. Trees are just enough. You have your expansion goldmines having 20k golds, fine.

Finally, I could see that the map has potentials and is going to improve much. Please, do what I told you and we'll see what will happen.

Well I have made ​​some changes that you see but I'm going to try to parent anymore. but we'll see as I lost not only lay out all over the place son that there will be such that an army can go clean through

Level 6
EDIT:

Some Comments

wow you really review it all anyway i saw that issues and the only this (on my opinion) the description .:)

Hello can it be that hard to take away ( not guruanting to be working ) hello it works fin but the map have nothing some missing. cannot this map be approved. ?

It's a auto script, when a map approved, it will change to : "guaranteed to be working" (sorta like that).

Review

TERRAIN .
Definitely, the map symmetry is nice and balanced, But the main problem is, the map is too flat, and look's like empty place .
The tile is not good, you don't mix it properly, you just place it to whole map and you don'y add many variation.
The cliffs are not good , there's no decoration at it .

UNITS:
There's no trees in some goldmines for expansion ,
The neutral guards of goldmines are too weak, therefore the players can expand quickly and they cannot feel the THRILL of the game .
The expansion goldmines holds a large amount of gold, which is not good for few players, you must add more goldmines.

Suggestions

-Add more decoration , like grass, trees, rocks and other doodads,\
-Add small hills or any land design to enhance the terrain, because its too flat .
-Add tile variation and mix them well.
-Put some "medium" neutral camps .
-Add more strategic area .
-Add goldmines for expansion and reduce the amount of the other goldmines.

ratings : 2/5

Hello can it be that hard to take away ( not guruanting to be working ) hello it works fin but the map have nothing some missing. cannot this map be approved. ?

There are a lot of things that you haven't changed since I gave comments. Please, have some time to somewhat follow the suggestions given to you. As I have said, I see a very little change in this map. Now, you know why this is not yet approved.