• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

300 - Three Hundred Madness v1.91

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Madness continues in this very rare and difficult to find update of the old 300 map.

Be one of the Spartans in an epic battle to defend the Hot Gates from the Endless Hordes of the Persian Empire!

If you survive long enough, then you might even earn the attention of Xerxes the God King himself...

Special Features:

Status Effects such as Momentum which doubles your damage when your in a killing spree along with others keeps the fast paced combat alive!

Search for the Tome of Aristotle and find the Legendary Artifacts of the Ancient World!

An Awesome Depiction of the 300 Movie. Though it might be too chaotic for everyone...

If you have any questions or wish to report any bugs, my email address is [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Keywords:
300, Madness, RPG, Mass Control, Hero, Defense, Badass, Spartan, TONIGHT, WE, DINE, IN, HELL, LEONIDAS, GREEK, ROMAN, ROME, CLASSIC, SPEAR, HOPLITE, P
Contents

300 - Three Hundred Madness v1.91 (Map)

Reviews
15:17, 20th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Oh, hey I remember playing this on battle.net, hard as hell.
I will definitely be checking this out again and I will write a review for it.

Also are you the original author, because it says 'Created by SPARTANMADNESS ; Uploaded by: Dragonclaw_Zero', but that can also be your other username.
Using BB codes would make your description look better.