1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Eternal Escape v1.91

Submitted by Sube2
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Its been awhile since I last made a maze, and i decided to bring my mazem aking self back with a new Series. Eternal Escape. This is a RoC maze, so do not comment about Locusts please. Because Locusts are TFT only! The maze has a Storyline, and has a picture of my iguana when everyone loses o_O. With all the stuff i used in it, it is still a small map size!

Version Log:V1.80 - I found a huge bug in V1.79 and fixed it, sorry about that!
V1.82 - Added secrets :)
V1.84 - Added a TwTM Logo (TwisTeD Mazers)
V1.85 - Fixed extreme slidespeed bug on revival!
V1.87 - added a friend to credits :). I can't leave anyone behind!
V1.92 - Fixed a very bad bug from the last level!
Contents

Eternal Escape v1.91 (Map)

Reviews
20:14, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: I've seen a couple of maze maps by you, and this one is very similar to the one I played with Rui and is approved. It has some minor changes, however it can't stand as a map for itself, Rejected.
  1. 20:14, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    I've seen a couple of maze maps by you, and this one is very similar to the one I played with Rui and is approved. It has some minor changes, however it can't stand as a map for itself, Rejected.

2. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks :). I don't wanna be called unoriginal or w/e for first level. I did it for a reason.