• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternal Escape v1.91

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its been awhile since I last made a maze, and i decided to bring my mazem aking self back with a new Series. Eternal Escape. This is a RoC maze, so do not comment about Locusts please. Because Locusts are TFT only! The maze has a Storyline, and has a picture of my iguana when everyone loses o_O. With all the stuff i used in it, it is still a small map size!

Version Log:V1.80 - I found a huge bug in V1.79 and fixed it, sorry about that!
V1.82 - Added secrets :)
V1.84 - Added a TwTM Logo (TwisTeD Mazers)
V1.85 - Fixed extreme slidespeed bug on revival!
V1.87 - added a friend to credits :). I can't leave anyone behind!
V1.92 - Fixed a very bad bug from the last level!
Contents

Eternal Escape v1.91 (Map)

Reviews
20:14, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: I've seen a couple of maze maps by you, and this one is very similar to the one I played with Rui and is approved. It has some minor changes, however it can't stand as a map for itself, Rejected.

M

20:14, 16th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I've seen a couple of maze maps by you, and this one is very similar to the one I played with Rui and is approved. It has some minor changes, however it can't stand as a map for itself, Rejected.