• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

300 Aragvians Ver1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-SmaSHeR--SmaSHeR-

300 Aragvians
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info:

This map is Hero Defence/Survival type of map which features True
lifetime events which actaully happend and is written on Georgian History
Short Story:
in September year of 1795 current leader of iran Aga-Mahma-Khan
Invaded Georgia and attacked its capital Tbilisi
The Current King of Georgia at time was Erekle II
The reason why Aga-Mahma Invaded Georgia
Was Becouse of a Contract made between Georgia and Russia.
That time Georgia Was already in Weak state
So only man Erekle Could Gather was 300 men,
and all of them were Aragvians
The Battle lasted 1 week with victory of Aga-Mahma
all from 300 men died not including the King
Unfortunatly for Aga-Mahma His Loses were so great that he was Forced to Retrive

Features:

Map is a Hero defence
you need to use your hero and his spells in order to win
Teamplay is a MUST and key to victory
there will be 3 waves Each wave lasts 5 minute and at the end will be boss battle
map also has
  • Costum Items
  • Costum Models & icons
  • Good Gameplay

Some else stuff about map:

Map is based on a other map 300 spartans
i think there story is very similar so i thought that would make sense
Map is Protected

Screenshots and Videos:

Change Log:

-Uploaded to hive

Credits:

Special Thanks:

Blizzard Entertainment
Banzay89
PeeKay
Marcos DAB
Tranquil
graystuff111
Elenai

Author's notes:

This map Is Tribute to 300 Aragvians
not mean to offend anyone

224831-albums6074-picture70059.jpg

Keywords:
300,Hero defence
Contents

300 Aragvians Ver1.0 (Map)

Reviews
10:44, 6th Jun 2013 Orcnet: tested the map, you somehow revamp the whole old map of 2008 then redid the spartan cinematics, procedures, and all mechanics into a different form the game play lacks stability and clear sphere, the terrain is quite...

M

10:44, 6th Jun 2013
Orcnet: tested the map, you somehow revamp the whole old map of 2008 then redid the spartan cinematics, procedures, and all mechanics into a different form

the game play lacks stability and clear sphere, the terrain is quite poor and the rest of the resources seen on the original map is still there (Xerxes, balanar, spartan's spell build)

nice try don't ever do that again

Level 2
Downloaded... Played...
its is very good game
Love it how its real life story accurate
also story is truly similar to 300 spartans
the only difereance is that king does not die here :p

Level 30
Hey there, played your map and it is really good. Here is my review:

300 Aragvians v1.0 Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain looks good to me though I think its quite empty and flat. But you mixed tiles very well. You should just fill the terrin with doodads and destructibles and use Raise/Lower Tool to make different levels in the ground
-Good choice of weapons and armors you putted in the shop. Turned so useful and it is the one that changed the tides of war
-Hero skills are not that unique and just edited Warcraft Spells but they are really useful in battle. Attack Speed plus a lifesteal is really needed!

[-] Bad Points:
-The Last Boss in the Last Wave is quite weak. 450 life is too low.

[] Suggestions:
-Game is too too short. Add more waves and such.... I beg you!
-Add some special weapon maybe sold at shop like Recipes or acquirable maybe a Wave Boss? Looks better if there is like that so Boss are worth defeating.
-Some minor terrain improvements!
Overall, good map with good terrain, any choice of useful equips, and such. Rated 3/5 but I do have a question: "Is this your map? I did see the author as balnazar and is that you? Please dont lie on this as I am seeking for your honest answer."

Voting for Pending until you answered my question honestly. I need it and due to the other Blizzard maps that I did trust are just from Blizzard, my faith is starting to waver so I ask you this question.

Level 30
tested the map, you somehow revamp the whole old map of 2008 then redid the spartan cinematics, procedures, and all mechanics into a different form

the game play lacks stability and clear sphere, the terrain is quite poor and the rest of the resources seen on the original map is still there (Xerxes, balanar, spartan's spell build)

nice try don't ever do that again