• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel Of DeathX RPG ver1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Angel Of DeathX RPG ver1.0 (Map)

Reviews
10:33, 21st Dec 2009 Rui: Nondescript map.
Level 5
No one will download this map if it has no good description you retard
OH s**t this game is a total waste of time
I cant look at it
and you cal it an orpg (omg) this is c**p,junk and more

Last edited:
Level 12
I've played this before and I believe with the fullest extent that it is not yours. This isn't Epic War, you can't upload anything and we will look at it to make sure it's 100% legit. ap0calpyse is on vacation so he'll reject it when he comes back. Ah, if only I could reject maps, it would be eons much easier for ap0calypse.

No rating and voted for Rejection.

Last edited:
Level 28
Um, eons is a measurement of time, not to side like a nerd. You should add a description or else no one will download this map.
Yeah, it is, but the word "tons" is also used for invalid expressions, since it's a measurement of weight/force.

Anyhow, I have played this map years ago... I believe I still have the code for an early version of it (with the best gear equipped because of a bug).
I don't want to dissapoint you or something, but I also have version 1.1b... this is version 1.0 (if you get what I'm trying to say).

Rui already rejected the map...