• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight of the Gods [Ver1.0]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-= Warcraft3 =-

-= Twighlight of the Gods =-

A 3 Player version of the WC3RoC Campaign.

Features:
+ No TFT Upgrades or Units available
+ Uses the upgrades that are in the original map
+ Humans and Orcs are playable. It is advisable to try and not die with them, but if you do you will be relocated to one of the other Gold Mines.
+ In the first part of the Map. Archimonde Vs Human Base. Humans will get lumber and Gold over time as well as from the peasents. In the second part of the Map. Archimonde Vs Orc Base. The Orcs will get lumber and Gold over time as well as from the peons.
+ 4 Difficulties: Normal - Hard - Very Hard - Ultra Hard

About:
Well. . . this is my first published map. I claim no real credit for it, as it was as simple as extracting the map from the MPQ. All I did was simply make it Multiplayer. I know, that this has been done before, but I've done this anyway.
I made the map just to give me some practice in World Edit and to teach myself the GUI trigger system better, and I always enjoyed the RoC Campaign because on the harder difficulties it is a challenge. Something that I hope I have kept in making it multiplayer.

Anywayz, in conclusion I just wanna say enjoy the map. If you find bugs or have suggestions, please leave a comment.

Update: Ahahaha. . . >.> I forgot to remove my debug commands. . . So I reuploaded it with them disabled. . .

Keywords:
Twilight of the Gods
Contents

Twilight of the Gods [Ver1.0] (Map)

Reviews
16:21, 8th Jul 2008 Rui: Two main bugs: Azgalor has Divine armor, and Archimonde comes too early (hard difficulty). Send me a private message or post on the Map Resource Moderation once you fix those bugs.

M

16:21, 8th Jul 2008
Rui:
Two main bugs: Azgalor has Divine armor, and Archimonde comes too early (hard difficulty). Send me a private message or post on the Map Resource Moderation once you fix those bugs.