• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternal Fight of Quel'thalas ver1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made by Zalbag (me)
Eternal Fight of Quel'thalas is an AOS like Dota with Hero Taverns, 3 lines and shops with Recipes. GL & HF with my Map Hope you Enjoy!

Special Thanks to: JetFangInferno(for models), Blizzard Enterntaiment(for Icons and xXx[Itachi]xXx(my partner)
and many others from hiveworkshop.com - (sry cant give credit to all yet but i will make a Home Page for Credits later...)

Keywords:
AOS
3 Lines
Hero Taverns
Shops
Contents

Eternal Fight of Quel'thalas ver1.0 (Map)

Reviews
17:47, 18th Jun 2008 Septimus: Bad -Fix the icons in tavern: let them fit closely no need fore the random black fields -dont send an msg if an new ability is learned -make the map terrain clearer and the left and right sides arent even...

M

17:47, 18th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Bad
-Fix the icons in tavern: let them fit closely no need fore the random black fields
-dont send an msg if an new ability is learned
-make the map terrain clearer and the left and right sides arent even terrained. there just fields
-No foreign language (tooltips)
-fix the icons (DISBTN)
-don't use LOTR characters (or only LOTR but not custom heroes and then LOTR heroes)
-show bounty if you kill a unit
-the multiboard is not clear! needs subtitles!
--> fix that and i might aprove it
for now rejected reupload ie when bugs are fixed

Septimus Comment : After seeing the mini moderator review itself, it seem your map had foreign language.

According to hiveworkshop rules, only english language map is permit. Sorry to reject it and thank you for your cooperation.

Level 30
ow getting seriously already? first il moderate it :)
let me see...

* played the map *
there still are loads of bugs but none of them is mayor

Bad
-Fix the icons in tavern: let them fit closely no need fore the random black fields
-make the map terrain clearer and the left and right sides arent even terrained. there just fields
-fix the icons (DISBTN)
-don't use LOTR characters (or only LOTR but not custom heroes and then LOTR heroes)

Level 11
ow getting seriously already? first il moderate it :)
let me see...

* played the map *
there still are loads of bugs but none of them is mayor

Bad
-fix the icons (DISBTN)

he he. you want to become a map mod? :p

Level 2
Guys thx for telling be bad things that i will fix. Im sry but this is my first Map :) so no wonder ^^. If someone could tell me link for Multiboard Turorial or Bounty System i would be thank full =D. Im going do upload the fixed map so fast i can.