• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(3)Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
With this new update is fixed and added:
-fourth player
-the hostile human "cage" is removed and swaped with wood circle
-strong hostile units that didn't drop any items now drop items
-put another hidden item
-there is now only one gold mine in the center instead of four
-some more details

Hope you like it.

If you want me anything else to change please tell me.

Keywords:
Temple, Treasure, Melee Map
Contents

(3)Temple (Map)

Reviews
19:15, 16th Jul 2008 Rui: Rejected. The map is too low quality right now. Check my whole review here

M

19:15, 16th Jul 2008
Rui:
Rejected. The map is too low quality right now.
Check my whole review [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=90957#post74634"]here[/self]

Level 9
Hey,
First of all you've done well for your first uploaded map.
I got through the game well but here are some points you should consider:
- Add a 4th player, otherwise it's FFA or 2v1 :p
- Make some of the harder neutral hostiles drop items... I was disappointed when I killed the level 10 death revenant for nothing.
- Lower the amount of Hostiles in one area - The little human garrison is PACKED...
The 4 gold mines in the centre are pretty much useless as there is not really land to build on... only the undead will prosper there

Once those points are examined I feel it would be much better.
2.5/5 for now (Average), addressing those points would give you 3/5 (Good)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
My Review
[?]Why does Purple have a starting location if he doesn't play?
[+/-]Starting (green point) creeps were well chosen. The same I can't say for other creeps.
[-]Bad doodad placement. The bridges are not fitting with the terrain, and there are passages behind the trees.
[-]Terrain lacks elevation and ground texture variation. It also doesn't appear to be fair on all sides.
[-]Neutral Building choice and placement is not very good. So you have a Fountain of Health, a Marketplace and a Goblin Shipyard all in the same place?
Ships are not much of a choice since you don't have many places to unload.
[-]Creep drops are bad. Use only Charged, Power-ups, Permanent and Artifacts (for high level creeps) as drops.
They were also not balanced. A lvl 9 Jungle Stalker dropping a Potion of Mana?

Right now I can't accept the map.
My rating for this resource is 1/5 (Unacceptable), that means the map is Rejected.

If you have questions or complains, post in the Map Resource Moderation.
Do not submit your map again until you have clearly improved it.
I suggest getting feedback at the Map Development forum until you get positive reviews. When that happens, send me a private message to the thread. I'll analyze it, perhaps test your map again, and approve it.