• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Temple PvEP-RPG + Patch 3. 21

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map: [Black Temple PvE-PvP-Rpg+ Patch 3. 21]

Patch 3. 21 Adds:
- Max Level decreased to 70 [ Like in WoW TBC ]
- Bosses Hp reduced
- Items Drop only on Bosses
- Twin Warglaves Of Azzinoth Incraced Atack Power
- Alliance Vs Horde Arena [ After Killing Illidan ]
- New PvP and PvE Content
- New Class : [ Feral Druid ] [ Tank / Dps ]
- New Races : [ Blood Elf & Dwarf ]
- Players can chose from 2 teams : [ Alliance ] and [ Horde ]

Ive made all those changes ... couse the map started making me bored of it. And not only me. A lot of people. So , as The Instance can be Finished more quickly , as i promised, i ve
oppened the Alliance vs Horde Arena. Very cute one , i think . Hope u Enjoy it.

Have fun ^^ Map Created By Ghinghis

Keywords:
black temple, jedi, warglave, war glave, instance, Instance, Black Temple, Illidan, illidan, arena, Arena, pvp, pve, rpg, Rpg, RPg, RPG, rPG, rpG, rPg
Contents

Black Temple PvEP-RPG + Patch 3. 21 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/23 22:19:37 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Mar/23 22:19:37

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: And author: blizzard ent. ?

Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 2
First mistake; Created by Blizzard Entertainment Does Blizzard even make this map? I don't see it around. You should put your name if it's yours.

The description was poorly done, you should improve it by using BBCodes and add some screenshots will be nice. Having problems making a good description? No worries! This will help you.

The terrain from the preview image are quite ugly and dull, you should improve it. 5.51MB, if you are using anyone's resources, please specify their names on a Credit lits.
That's what I am gonna` say for now.

Happy mapping! Good luck!