• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] (2v2) Explore Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
4k6QAZu.png
sbvQEIQ.png

A land of primordial wonders, infused with astonishing elemental energies. Make no mistake—you will be tested on every turn. But if you stay on guard and survive, you will be rewarded with immense treasures.

As part of my series of new tilesets that represent different locations from Azeroth, I present you my first custom-themed Melee map—Explore Un'Goro! Clearly influenced by the recent release of the Journey to Un'Goro expansion for Hearthstone, this 2v2 melee map centers around the primordial rainforest of the Un'Goro crater and the gigantic native flora and fauna.

Explore this never-before-seen in WarCraft III location for the first time, complete with new terrain and doodad textures, as well as a custom DNC lighting!

bs5EMiE.png
Hunt and tame gigantic dinosaurs to bolster your army and gain advantage over your opponent.

zYRW2qm.png
Team up with a friend in a battle for domination over the crater.

4hcrYyJ.png

o53wIIm.png

MltQ6sv.png

Expected release date: August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.