• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Undead Campaign

Undead Campaign: Path of the Damned
A project by The-Spoon

This pack is part of my "2 Player Campaign" project.
If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Description:
In my project, I aim to create an edition of every level of the campaign so that 2 players can play co-operatively to beat the campaign. But also to add a few of my own ideas in there too!

Features:
- A save/load code system found in ORPGs to record items/abilities between levels.
- Score system, where at the end of the level you get a grade A-E, based on how well you did.
- The interludes are incorperated into the map, so you don't have to download a seperate map to watch a video.
- Original heroes for when there is only 1 hero on the level.
- All the levels will be set to 'hard mode', but with help from your team-mate it should all be reasonably possible
- Shared research and techtree systems with your ally.
- Optional Insane Mode (for those real pros!)
- And more!

Contains 8 edition's of Blizzard's Undead Campaign:
Chapter 1: Trudging through the Ashes
Chapter 2: Digging up the Dead
Chapter 3: Into the Realm Eternal
Chapter 4: Key of the Three Moons
Chapter 5: The Fall of the Silvermoon
Chapter 6: Blackrock & Roll, Too!
Chapter 7: The Siege of Dalaran
Chapter 8: Under the Burning Sky

And 1 Custom Chapter by Me!:
-=COMING SOON=-

Keywords:
2 player campaign undead scourge path of the damned
Reviews
20:20, 29th Aug 2010 DonDustin: those maps are really enjoyable. If you liked the campaing in single palyer, you will love to play it in multiplayer with a good friend or with someone here. :)

M

20:20, 29th Aug 2010
DonDustin: those maps are really enjoyable. If you liked the campaing in single palyer, you will love to play it in multiplayer with a good friend or with someone here. :)

Level 6
The moderator made a mistake on moderating number 8 :p
Blizzards triggers and TheSpoons triggers are two seperate things!

Level 1
Where's number 9 I want to beat that now sence I have the password for it!

Level 4
OO!!! are you gonna do this for the orc and night elves too!? Thatd be GREAT! My friend is absolutely hopless to explain video games to. So if I can play this with her... much easier ^^

Level 1
Would if these came out with an AI instead of a player 2. I'm currently playing a lot single player offline.
Best regards

Level 4
Cool, thanks man.

But this load bug..
Do you know what levels this happens on?
And could you provide the code so I could find the problem?
I was quite sure these level codes had been tested.

soo you wont upgrade your campaign anymore ... sad but how long actually does Uni take ?

Level 2
I am having trouble with all Undead maps except 6 and 7 - they don't show up in Maps folder when i want to load then in-game. I tried renaming them or shortening the amount of folders, but nothing seems to work.
Please someone hep, as all other maps are working and it would suck to have to abondan this co-op campaign because of this.

Level 2
I just realized that the 2 maps that do work are both v2.2 while the others are v2.03. So it could be a compatibility issue. I have TFT v1.27. Could this be the reason?