• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Generators

Magic Generators

There are two of them.

One is the orb generator and other is the hovering crystal.

Heart Crystal has a long death animation so it's pedestal persist for
few seconds longer (on purpose).

Updated death and birth animation of the crystal.

Update: Added team color to the Heart Crystal.

Keywords:
Generator, Magic, Crystal, Heart, Core.
Contents

Generators (Model)

Generators (Model)

Reviews
23:44, 4th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: Those are very well done and look beautiful in game. I'll approve this since it's so nice and has the origin attachment point, but make sure to add Overhead ref too.

M

23:44, 4th Apr 2016
HappyTauren: Those are very well done and look beautiful in game. I'll approve this since it's so nice and has the origin attachment point, but make sure to add Overhead ref too.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Freak, man, these are excellent. Full animation suites, plenty of delicious SFX, Team Color even? Fantastic. I desperately wish I had a place for these.

I love how the first one is like a Warcraft version of the Protoss Pylon; very snazzy. But I think my favorite is that Magic Orb one; where the first one I would struggle to find a place for (more like a 'special thing' than a regular building), the Magic Orb is just ideal for some crazy-advanced High Elven society or somesuch... Great size, smooth animations, not-too-overstated SFX...

Boy, I wonder what a Jungle Troll-themed one would look like? Decrepit blood crystal dripping with vines and foliage, creepy skulls & piles of bones around wooden totemic poles propping up an eldritch orb... Ooh. :p