• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SerpentSon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Japanese character, Kenji Oja, heir to the serpent throne.

Update: Ribbon fixed. Modified death and dissipate animation. He stabs the ground with the sword upon death and it stays on the ground with the hat during dissipate. Let me know if you guys like it to inspire me. especially the Battle Realms die hard fan. enjoy.

Keywords:
Kenji, Oja, Jubei Kebigami, traveller
Contents

SerpentSon (Model)

SerpentSon (Model)

Reviews
18:23, 4th May 2015 Kwaliti: The ribbon effect on the sword persists during the dissipate animation. Fix that and it's approvable.

M

18:23, 4th May 2015
Kwaliti:

The ribbon effect on the sword persists during the dissipate animation. Fix that and it's approvable.

Level 12
This looks like one of the better models that is barred from the model section because it is "awaiting an update" that is perhaps never to come. I am lucky I know of its existence so its available to me either way. Such is the privilege of being somewhat of an oldfag.

It makes me sad though that others are barred from accessing it because I know that there probably exist many more such models that I too don't know off that are stuck in this "to be updated" limbo. I can only hope this massive waste doesn't show itself in hive 2.0.

Level 9
Thank you for the simple appreciation

This looks like one of the better models that is barred from the model section because it is "awaiting an update" that is perhaps never to come. I am lucky I know of its existence so its available to me either way. Such is the privilege of being somewhat of an oldfag.

It makes me sad though that others are barred from accessing it because I know that there probably exist many more such models that I too don't know off that are stuck in this "to be updated" limbo. I can only hope this massive waste doesn't show itself in hive 2.0.

Thanks, mate. A lot of work were put on in this model. Thanks to some troll moderators who doesn't have skill or talent and just like to piss on everyone's work. I'm thankful to know that some of them were already fired.

Kwaliti, saw some inconsistent in the sword ribbon upon the death anim. If anyone can help me fix that. It would really go a long way. I've been away for a while and I forgot some how to stuff.

Last edited: