• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Village Battle v1.1a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: StoPCampinGn00b

Village Battle

Created by Sh4kE

Map Info

This map is just about killing each other. Every spell or autoattack deals enough damage to one hit the enemy. There are 12 diffrent heroes, but everyone is exactly the same, just different models. Your hero can learn 7 spells, unique spells for every situation. For every kill you earn gold, with that gold you can buy special items, most of them are active just some are with passiv effects. In the middle of the map appears a rune, after time the rune level increases and the runes become stronger, each level has 3 types of runes.

Features

- You can change the game length
- You can dissable runes, items or both

Some else stuff about map

Some spells are very effective with special items, but for every combo is a counter. Check the quests there are some hints and a describtion for every rune. The hotkeys may seem weird on the first sight, but hotkeys like Q,W,E,R often cause problems.

Screenshots and Videos

Ingame Screenshot

167445-albums6714-picture73513.bmp

Image Description
Ingame Screenshot

Change Log

Added:different runes
Balanced:Cooldowns

Credits

Special Thanks: Souldrink0r

Author’s Notes

Sh4kE it!

Keywords:
Hero arena. one hit, timing
Contents

Village Battle v1.1a (Map)

Reviews
19:57, 31st Aug 2013 Orcnet: needs more work
Level 32
A simple hero arena = no no

I dont review maps like this, and I won't try :p

1. Add the heroes, strategies, and how to play.
2. A question, does the description look as interesting as other descriptions?
3. Organize it into paragraphs
4. Tell the features of the map, such as game modes, what makes it different, etc
5. Click those links above me

Level 4
you guys are totally right,
but english is not my foreign language wich makes it difficult for me to create a good describtion.
I was hoping someone will check the map anyways and give me some advice, I guess it was rly naiv :D

Level 4
@Rheiko I was talking about a good describtion google translate wont help there :D. I think Im able to do it but it takes too much time for such a little map, maybe I make one at the weekend:goblin_yeah:

Level 4
OP = original poster = you

VK's, is no longer reccmended, it is much harder to use than the other templates, you can find better options and very helpful links here.
Here are the rules when submitting maps Map Submission Rules
Here are the rules when submitting anything General Resource Rules

I have already read these things, I think I didnt break the rules.

Level 30
Map is too simply made, the idea of spell casting is just a filler instead, base attack damage can do the job killing so micro-ing along the whole time is just what the map needs which turns this map into a not enjoyable map.

Also some of the text is not translated in english and the whole terrain is very symmetric, make it atleast an arena looking map or a village ruin to make it blend with the game's vital view, lastly the neutral passives can be killed I thought they were represented as doodads of some sorts, still both game play and terrain needs more work.