• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adventures of Rikudo - [Part 1]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: kingston45
Story

The world was shaken when they know that The Darklord had awaken once again.King Frendal is the king of Tyranus had decided to go to the Forsaken Ruins with his army to investigate whether it is true or not.

I will go to the Forsaken Ruins tomorrow.I wants to know whether The Darklord had awaken or not." King Frendal said.

The next day,when he wants to go to the Forsaken Ruins,The Darklord had arrived at Tyranus first to destroy Tyranus.He destroyed and killed many innocent people in Tyranus.King Frendal had no choice except escaping to the Abandoned Valley.

At last! Tyranus is mine! Hahahahaha.....!" The Darklord said.

King Frendal asked the chosen Holy Knight of Tyranus to go and see King Tenary at the Land of Hyranda to give this important message.

b]Rikudo[/b]! Go to the Land of Hyranda and send this important message to King Tenary.You are the one who I can trust to.You are the chosen Holy Knight.Save this world from the evil of The Darklord." King Frendal said.

Yes,my lord! I will do anything to save this world from the evil of The Darklord.I am the chosen Holy Knight.This is my destiny." Rikudo Phoenix said.

Rikudo rushed to the Land of Hyranda as faster as he can.After a long tired journey,he reached on the Land of Hyranda.He set up a camp there before he go and see King Tenary tomorrow.

You are the one who can lead him to his destiny!
Features

-1 normal/hard boss
-Powerful items
-Powerful custom spells
-Cinematic/Story
-Easy/Normal creeps
-Powerful cheats
Screenshots/Videos

222726-albums5995-picture63805.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63808.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63811.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63804.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63806.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63803.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63810.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63807.jpg

222726-albums5995-picture63809.jpg

Cheats

-clear = Clear the text on your screen.
-pardongate = +100 all attributes.
-undead = Gives you 1 Ankh of Reincarnation item.
-mlevel = Max level
-visible = Visible the entire map
Characters

Main Character
Rikudo Phoenix

Characters
King Tenary
Queen Guinevere

Others
Footman
Captain Leon
Troll Bridge
Credits

• Pyramidhe@d for EldarAutarch model as Rikudo Phoenix
  • Tranquil for King model as King Tenary
  • Dan van Ohllus for RoyalQueen model as Queen Guinevere
  • levigeorge1617 for EliteFootman model as Captain

• Radicool for guide me
  • Darg for minimap preview tutorial
  • The Hive Workshop for give me permission to upload this map
  • X-Style Forum for advertise my map on the forum
  • D A N G E R - Z Blog for advertise my map on the blog
  • For commenter below for giving a few comments on my map
  • For voter above for voting my map
  • For Resource Moderator for review my map
  • My friends for supporting me all the time
  • For players for playing my map

Change Log

Rejected

• Fixed cinematic
  • Added new custom spell from DotA maps
  • Fixed terraining
  • Fixed spell icons
  • Fixed camera

• Fixed spells

Wait for my next release map if you want to continue the adventures.
The Adventures of Rikudo - The Den
Wait for the next release! :ogre_haosis:

Released

Author Notes

You can check out at D A N G E R - Z for my new maps and old maps.You also can join my forum at X-Style Forum.If you found any bug on this map,feel free to contact me.But if the bug is just a little,don't contact me.Haha! Just kidding. :ogre_haosis: You can contact me too.Thanks for download and playing my map. :ogre_kawaii:
Keywords:
The Adventures of Rikudo - [Part 1],The Adventures of Rikudo v1.5,Rikudo Phoenix,G A T E.
Contents

The Adventures of Rikudo - [Part 1] (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Dec/15 18:07:07 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:Rejected. View comment: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2259347-post9.html [tr]Unacceptable Rules Orcnet [22:48, Dec/15/2012]...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Dec/15 18:07:07
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
Rejected.
View comment: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2259347-post9.html​
Unacceptable
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

Orcnet
[22:48, Dec/15/2012]

"Approved"

Sorry Orcnet, but you have way too low standards. :V I simply cannot let this map pass as an acceptable map and definitely not with a 3/5 rating.

The terrain is completely monotone: There's not enough tile variation, the trees are placed squarely (Yes, you used the square shape), making their placement completely unnatural.
There are no other environment doodads other than trees, add flowers, shrubs, anything you can find that could make it more realistic and beautiful. (Check the ultimate terraining map if you want)

And next, the triggers are bad: You are not removing any memory leak.

Finally, the gameplay needs work: The normal creeps should have some special moves/spells, the Holy Knight should have more custom spells that actually go together, Fury Fire is a start, now just replace his 3 other spells.

Other:
  • Pan the camera to the player's character after the intro
  • Fade out the screen (cinematic action) in the beginning and then fade in, to make it start smoothly
  • Holy Knight doesn't play an animation when casting Fury Fire
  • Fury Fire's icon placement is wrong (Help)
  • Why are enemy units affected by Fury Fire hidden for a second?
  • Create a quest for objectives (+ another one for credits)
  • Remove spell immunity from mud golems, it's boring to just hit them constantly until they die (Having critical strike isn't really quite the solution)
  • Hide selection circles during cinematics

Rejected with a 1/5 rating. Sorry Orcnet, I really don't mean to be offensive, but this just degrades the hive's standards too much.
And don't get me wrong G A T E, I know you have potential, you just don't have the modding skills yet.

Ok I seryesly don't care about that fire make enemies disapear, i actually like this effect since it make me feel imba!!! make enemies disapear from existance by my WILL U NOOBS
But I really hate how the fire damages myself and alllies, is this intended? then why? its so unfair that my own skill damage me, I mean, I AM THE CASTER shouldn't the power I controll unharm me? that sux! you gotta make this fire spell not effect allies, just select the spells target to "enemy" instead of "ally" Over thing, need fix so that I can see the cooldown of the spells I'm ownning, its not something the player seppouse to ghess and asume from trying, fun map though I havent seen it all.
5/5

The new spell doesn't deal damage.
And please be more original and don't just copy a dota spell.
You also have not removed the memory leaks as I had told you and the terrain is still horrendous. I really cannot go into detail for it does not meet any level of acceptable terraining, so please check out some tutorials or get inspired by some approved maps.
The things I suggested in my first review would definitely take longer than a day to do, especially for you whose modding skills are still very lacking.

Level 6
VengeanceKael said:
The new spell doesn't deal damage.
And please be more original and don't just copy a dota spell.
You also have not removed the memory leaks as I had told you and the terrain is still horrendous. I really cannot go into detail for it does not meet any level of acceptable terraining, so please check out some tutorials or get inspired by some approved maps.
The things I suggested in my first review would definitely take longer than a day to do, especially for you whose modding skills are still very lacking.

Actually I make the DotA spell,not copy it.
By the way,I actually wants to re-update my map.I know the spell doesn't deal damage.So,I make a new one.

I will do something with the terraining.

Actually I make the DotA spell,not copy it.
By the way,I actually wants to re-update my map.I know the spell doesn't deal damage.So,I make a new one.

I will do something with the terraining.
The Barrens War ? this is urs or the other? by the way I upgraded your map even further! dude ! don't give up on that map I have eyes for such things! u put planty of units which drop items and made floating bridge, HOW?!
I'm sure you have planty more to show, by the way I really like the terrain you should't change it, I am making fun of ur map changing it into hero rpg xD for fun so I have something to play, want me to post it?

Level 6
The Barrens War ? this is urs or the other? by the way I upgraded your map even further! dude ! don't give up on that map I have eyes for such things! u put planty of units which drop items and made floating bridge, HOW?!
I'm sure you have planty more to show, by the way I really like the terrain you should't change it, I am making fun of ur map changing it into hero rpg xD for fun so I have something to play, want me to post it?

Lol :xxd:
Post where?
In the Maps Section?
:xxd:
If you want to post it,then post it.I wanna see it.

I wanna see it.

Ok but keep in mind its not 100% prepered.
You are good with putting in decoration, maybe you want to help me decorate it? I also need ur trigger for imba raising bridge :ogre_haosis:
***Attached alpha version of the upcoming map of ours
PLZ add the bridge upon troll death to "STYLR version 0.01"
Edit: and if u read this, come bnet

Attachments

• Style V0.01.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 52
Last edited: