• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Adventures of young prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Adventures of young prince

This image was taken in old versions of campaign and this cinematic was removed by suggestions of reviewers.
full

This thread was made for suggestions and ideas.

COMING SOON!!!

Adventures of young prince book 1: Begins

Adventures of young prince book 2: Return of crown

Adventures of young prince book 3: ???

Leave suggestions and ideas if you are interested.

Last edited:
Level 8
I played this and uuuh... :D

It will be a short review:
In the beginning, we saw Prince John, in his full muscular-blonde appearance.
We know that John lives in Azeroth? But where? How he went to prison? Who is the Captain? Who is the Bones?

The first mission is only requires one minute. You just run through the map and receive no damage. :/ Terrain there is quite simply and amateur.
In Second Mission, we received some new charcater. Alfred the Dwarf, the Dark Wizard and some riflemen (or rifledwarves).
Alfred and Prince John made a deal about partnership and killing a wizard as we can saw from the first scene.
Voices here really not needed as Alfred should have a custom model and icon.
BTNPaladinSage
RiflemanElite
They should be units (with neutral team color) instead of heroes, as they have no abilities.

In this scenario, I fight with the trolls now, they dropped nothing... the dark wizard is an easy opponent and the towers is easily defeated by the rifledwarves.
Interlude is empty and useless... :(
Lieutenant should have a custom model too... see this: Stromgarde Footman

4th map is challenging... I mean it is a substandard melee map. You just have to cut trees, mine gold and train units to deal with the Lieutenant's base. I completed this. In the end, the last epilogue dialog is too short-paced to read it. :/
JUDGEMENT: Remade this please!

Status
Not open for further replies.