• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Night Beckons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 25
In my dream i see a wild horse, galloping freely in the forest of ghostly whispers. The thoughts of a pale man echoes throughout the shards of a broken mirror revealing images of the dream he spoke of, yet in such a chaotic manner it was hard too puzzle together.
How is it that you can dream and i can not, asks, ''the woman in the red silk dress just as pale as the man.''
A curse runs through my veins just like yours my love said the man, yet mine was cast whilst i still lived.
Oh my lord Desther how cruel the torment the Priest inflicted upon you!
The young woman rushed toward her beloved, ''wailing in sympathy as she gently hugged him.''

No matter my love, said Desther ''as he raised her cheeks and kissed her deep red lips.''
He has faced his deeds and was dealt an even greater punishment by my hands.
The Young Lord pointed at the nearby corpse that lay silent in the dark, ''with its face frozen in terror as its limbs scattered about just a few meters away resting in a pool of blood.''
The woman grinned, i must take my leave now my love said the woman, the sun will soon rise and the human prince will arrive then.
Yes, he answered, preparation for the princes arrival is complete is it not?

I did as you requested and placed the runes upon the graves, my love she replied, It only waits your whispering command and they shall arise.
Yes my lady Natasha, yes they shall and soon the prince shall be one of us and our kin shall no longer need hide in the shadows.
Natasha smiled as she faded into the darkness, until we meet again my beloved,''she said as she vanished from sight and left the young lord alone in the dark.''
The young lord smiled back and waved, as she vanished,''Whispers in the dark he then murmured and turned towards an old dusty chair.''

Outside a man still in his teenage years yet old enough too hold a sword dismounted in front of the cemetery gate along with six heavily armed swordsmen.
This is not wise my prince, Necromancers are not too be trusted!
Shush, Sir Thomas replied the prince, this man is a friend and has provided us with information vital too wining the war against the foul undead.
A traitor too his own guild,said another warrior, never trust traitors my old man always said.
Silence, shouted the Prince. Speak only when spoken too peasant and address me only with title not as your peer!
Yes, m´lord replied the Warrior, ''frustrated with the princes arrogance.''
Open the gate ordered the Prince, ''and just as quickly did the gate obey.''
What in the name of... The Princes lifted his arm too silence the men, obviously enchanted this gate is said the prince in replay and proceeded into the cemetery.
The men followed reluctantly behind.

They are here, Desther grinned,''and whispered words of magic and just as soon, a low growl echoed through the halls of the crypt.''
The dead were awakening and the Prince and his company would find them self in great peril.
-
The Prince and his men continued too walk past hundreds of graves until they finally reached a marked crypt with the letters A.D.A.D.N.
The Crypt was open and a dirty red carpet had been laid out too welcome the prince.
Necromancers have really disturbing humor said Sir Thomas.
Yes indeed said the Prince, ''and chuckled as he proceed without caution or awareness of the danger within.''
You three said Sir Thomas, stand guard here!
Yes Sir replied the man, ''and positioned them self in front of the entrance, the others went in after the prince.''

I have a bad feeling about this, ''whispered the Swordsman and looked nervously at the human bones that rested upon a shelf.''
Wait, ordered the prince listen!
a strange eerie sound approached, and not too soon a gust of wind followed. They men raised there shields in front of the prince too avoid the prince getting dusty from the wind.
The Prince thanked is men and pressed on, ''but something was not right like the wind had triggered some evil enchantment.''
Sir Thomas sensed this and graped the hilt of his sword.
What is it sir, asked one of the men.
Sir Thomas turned back and was about too replay when he notice a dark figure approaching from behind.

Halt he shouted and men and the prince turned.
Ahh it must be Talon the Necromancer said the Prince, ''and walked forward too greet the Necromancer.''
It soon turned clear that this was not the Necromancer at all, this was something more sinister.
Halt shouted Sir Thomas again, stay were you are!
The creature did not replay it continued too walk slowly towards the group.
My Prince we have been set up
No Sir Thomas we....
Too arms shouted Thomas, ''before the Prince could finish and drew his blade as he rushed towards the creature.''
The other two obeyed and drew there swords but stayed with the prince, the prince stood frozen, not used for his men too disobey him.

Thomas cleaved the monster in two and soon notice that it was as he had expected, an undead creature still alive yet in two peaces.
Its torso still advancing and it feet weakly kicking Thomas, ''Thomas plunged the blade into the creatures head ending it completely but soon notice that hordes of other similar creatures approached.''
My Liege he cried in fear, run i will hold them off, meet the Necromancer.

But Sir Tho....
No My Prince you can´t do nothing here, seek the necromancers that is the only way too end this attack.
Y..yyes replied the prince, ''and ran off into the darkness and the men followed.''
Thomas stood over the dead corpse, come foul fiends i have faced evil once before and triumphed i shall do so again!

The Prince ran through the dark corridor of the crypt, not realizing how fast he was going or that he was now alone, that he had lost his men. He was too frightened too think straight.
He finally stooped too look around, he did not know were he was. The crypt was a maze.
The Prince burst into tears, what to do father what to do?
Suddenly he felt a strange warmth coming from one of the corridors, and as he looked too see were it was coming from, ''he was relieved too see light.''
Talon, talon he shouted and ran towards the light.

He entered a dim lit room, ''Talon he asked again but received no answer.''
The Prince looked around but could not see clear enough.
He walked slowly toward the middle of the room but almost tripped over something.
He looked down too see what appeared too be a foot of a broken table, ''he reached his hand too pick it up only too notice that it was not a table foot but an arm, an arm of a man.''
He screamed in fear and cried for help.
Thomas,Men Help me!!
Please Help me!

No one can hear you child!
In one of the dark corners of the room a shadowy figure sat upon a dusty chair.
Who are you? asked the prince
I am one mans dream of immortality but death too a thousand others, ''the figure rose from his chair and floated towards the prince.'' The Prince could not move, ''he felt warm and strangely safe now.''
You the figure said, you will become so much more it said as its lips touch the princes neck, ''the prince felt suddenly so tired as if he was being drained of strength yet he felt so relaxed and comfortable.''
Soon darkness fell over the prince and he collapsed from exhaustion.

Soon a new era of darkness will come over the empire, we shall no longer hide in the dark corners of the world!
We shall rule the world of men as is right and feast upon them safely as is our nature!

Last edited:
Level 11
Needs quotation marks, don't need a paragraph for every line, stop pressing enter so much lol.
Minor grammar, and spelleing errors also need fixed.

Level 11
hehe no atleast you tried, some quotes are right. grade are you in? lol Quotations is for when a character is speaking

How is it that you can dream and i can not, asks, ''the woman in the red silk dress just as pale as the man.''

don't need quotes or comma asfter asks.

sounds better with
, asks the woman in the red silk dress, with skin as pale as the man she talks with.
imo other things also but I don't have time for all of them =P sry

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Grade?, hell English is not even my primary language but blah i am tired of making the same excuse although most ppl in my country don´t even speak English as well as i but correct grammar is a different story.

Level 11
ooo ok, then that is understandable, then you deserve the rep I gave you even more now lol. grade as in school , i'm in 10th grade.

I'n normal messages ur english is just fine lol

Reactions: Em!

Em!

Em!

Level 25
It shows when i write long messages that my grammar ain´t perfect lol, anyway thx for helping with the grammar i´ll work on correcting it again later but right now i am too busy with the other project that spawned from the Hellbound idea.

Level 11
ok, np. yeah i'm getting pretty busy, LoaF map(basically loap but better) RPG, and i'm brainstorming for another map, but I won't start it untill another mini game contest starts, or some arcade contest starts.

maybe continue this story eventually, other than the grammar it is interesting lol, sounds in a way warcraft, cept they stole Arth... i mean that prince dude another way >.> lol

Level 11
You definetly don't know american schools than XD
it goes to 12th grade, then there is optional college which I think the highest degree is 8 years or 12 years, so you basically spend double amount of required school in optional school for good jobs.

Level 27
blegh.

I do 8 years first. (When i was a kid)
Then i go until 4,5,6 (Depending on your level. i go until 4)
Then i got 2,5 years on a school somewhere else and after that one i go somewhere else to get 4 years of game design (if everything goes well) and im finally finished =/

12... lol ....

Status
Not open for further replies.