• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You know what this roleplaying forum has? Serious, involved roleplaying. You know what it needs?
Tongue-in-cheek, over-the-top, absolutely silly roleplaying.

Simple Roll To Dodge rules. You make a post stating your intent; I roll a d6 and tell you how well it goes. You join by making your first post. The standard 'don't be a douche' rules apply, but other than that go wild.

YOU ARE ORC
FARSEER POINTS TO DISTANCE AND YELLS CHARGE

Level 2
kills the far seer with his ancient senshuden pandaren seven fox jitsu

[6!] You slay the farseer! Orc horde bows before panda-orc and asks for guidance!

(Can't spam caps lock on these forums ;~;)

takakenji - Panda-Orc-Farseer

Last edited:

_PV

_PV

Level 7
The earth heaves with tremendous toil under the heavy grieves of the Orcish Warlord; as did many a foe whom had dared brave the patience of this Calloused Warrior. Brandishing only his immense bloodlust as fuel to his burning resolve - to kill. Sated by no quantity - Matched by few; the bearer of wrath strides towards the grove of the hopeless' impending demise. His Axe - stained with a faint hue of red - nor whatsoever dulled by any amount of steel and flesh it has consumed in it's dire maw - glints somewhat vaguely in the sunlight. His face - riddled with scars and gashes; feeble attempts at his life, this maniacal berserker has seen enough bloodshed to sate entire rivers. But a single gust of wind dare stride before his path- and even THAT is trembling with fear. Trembling... Shaking uncontrollably until it's very soul is out-rattled and leaves behind a futile shell - so doth his dominant presence render you. He tugs hard at his hungry axe, thrusting it off his shoulder now wielding it in both hands. Upon this he unleashed a devastating roar; so dreadful, Hell's gates toil and tremble under it's utter power! Non can face this harbinger of Brute strength - not even the most attuned magic could even dream to lay an incision upon his thick and mighty hide.

Level 19
OOC: I must admit your writing is phenomenal, but it's kinda outta place. This thread seems to be of little or no seriousity at all, thus, don't take my reply too serious :b

IC:
The approaching warlord surely seemed horrifying. Every single blade of grass around Am'ar the Orc's heavy boots, detached from the ground and ran away screaming.
Am'ar himself though, wasn't scared that easily. He took off his sunglasses, revealing calm brown eyes, and threw them at the warlord, and with a laugh he watched as the fellow Orc fell on his back in surprise.
The grass came back cheering with Am'ar, and he shared soup with them. Farseer stew, which he got from his family earlier.

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Haha yeah "out-of-place" Seems fitting :D the need to post a totally irrelevant roleplay suddenly aroused :S Haven't typed anything "role-play'ish" in a few years XD Are there threads with seriousity, though? :D

Level 19
Oh, sorry for not noticing your reply before now :O
Sadly, the Roleplaying Forum is as dead as the dinosaurs. I'd love to have you joining my own RP, Avataria #2, but honestly it's as dead as the rest of this place - not too late to revive tho, but roleplayers are obviously needed for that :b
All of the remaining RP'ers on this site have seeked refuge in the social groups, so I'd say take a look there instead. Kaelicious is probably the only group with an active roleplay tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.