• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 simple mdl's animation edits: rename & remove looping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Update: I've managed to do it all myself, thanks to some help from a certain mechanical entity.

Hello people!
I have two very simple (I hope) requests to edit animations of the following models:

1. Man-o-War by -Grendel. I use this Lich-based dude as a worker, and so I need a 'Stand Work' animation from him (to mine gold and to summon buildings - both acolyte-like), whereas the 'Spell' animation is conveniently unneeded. If someone could rename his 'Spell' animation into 'Stand Work Gold', I think it will do the trick.

2. Ogre Berserker by Proxy. Unless used as a hero, he has an annoying death animation bug that keeps looping upon death. I'd be glad if someone fixed it.

Thanks in advance people!

PS: I think I'm safe to presume the permission of owners to make those simple edits. I've contacted one and I got no reply; the other I assume to be hereby contacted via 'mention'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.