• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 new sites -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Ok.. im now rly dead because i just made up this site here

also i want you to look at this site here and let me know what you think about it :)

im rly tired of making my MP site .. i did that in one day and was just rly boring =/

NOTICE - The MP 'Site building corner' section is not ready for use yet .. and i aint gonna make it either today because im deadly tired and bored of making the whole thing in one day

Level 8
An even better question.

Wand, you should cover up the "Freewebs.com/" part. Use things like .tk or .dl.am covers. You can check out the forums I have for my clan. I used .dl.am to cover it, because .tk for some reason never works for me. ClanTky.dl.am

In my opinion it makes the site more pleasant, with easier links. Easier to remember, too.

Level 18
Well. here we go.
[IMO]
Dont like them, having something that narrow alligned to the left is ugly.
It looks better centered.

[comments]
first one: The color scheme is ok, would be better if you had added maybe atleast one more color to offset certain regions of the site making it a tad bit better on the eyes. Its plain and a little empty. I dont like the large empty region above the MP symbol.

Second one, the plane gray boxes are ugly with that background. The background is ugly because of the blatant seem running down the large empty right end. The layout isn't very pretty. The colors of the text can be hard to see at times and hurts the eyes.
[/comments]

But thats just my opinion.
I have 2 college level courses of Webpage design as my credentials for my comments. This isn't anything special i know but i just want you to know my opinion is not unfounded.
[/IMO]

and as tonks said you can easily remove the freeweb part with a redirection service. which does increase its quality because the url is shorter and easier to remember.

Level 27
Why are you offering site hosting on a site hosted by freewebs...?

I aint using freewebs to hosts sites on i make, im just using it to host ..

For example: you ask me to create site a .net domain you have bought. You have to give me access to it if u want to let me get it updated and such or you just make me create the site and give the files to you so you can upload it .. thats the point..

And yeah i might use .tk but only if i knew how it worked :p

Level 6
I personally don't like freewebs just for the fact that its not that great :\ i think the best thing ever made on the web was Blogspot!

I don't know how you have the patience to make TWO sites i get frustrated and end up throwing my shit around my house at the wall because i can't handle complicated things like that >.<

I have a short temper and im a spaz :\

Level 10
I aint using freewebs to hosts sites on i make, im just using it to host ..

For example: you ask me to create site a .net domain you have bought. You have to give me access to it if u want to let me get it updated and such or you just make me create the site and give the files to you so you can upload it .. thats the point..

That would be managing and designing. Not hosting. Hosting would be providing space and bandwidth for someone to use.

Level 27
Not to question your intelligence, but it's extremely simple. I assume you just haven't tried it out yet. It has a fairly follow-able walkthrough when you're registering.

Well, i once signed up to try to use a .tk domain .. but i was realy confused as i couldnt get even further back then.
From my experience i didnt know how to add pages or even how to log in to the freaking thing (Just the same as i dont get the things like 'Myspace' i dont get '.tk' i dont get many of these sorts of things lol)

Two sites Im not sure anyone could put up with making two sites. Yes Im a horse and Im spamming. Nuff said.

What the.. what ur talking about =/

Level 7
Nice sites keep up the good work I must admit it definately must be TIRING to make TWO sites, sometimes I use freewebs but most I do not. Anyways good luck I guess :p

Off-topic:BROTHER ffs STOP spamming jesus christ Im thinking about PMing you and getting you too hurry up with that story of yours because your annoying us. Sorry for going off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.