• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey ppl, sup? guess wut day it is today, THANKSGIVING!! Happy thanks giving to every member of this site! And for something speacial, post wut u r thankfull for this year.

For me, im thankfull that my friend introduced me to this site, cuse i meet some really cool ppl here, and some not so cool. But hey! im also thankfull that ma dad lets me go on his laptop, or else i wouldn't ever be able to come visit this site so often.

Level 5
I'm thankful for the fact that I'm currently hitting on a guy that looks like the priest from Hellsing.. gorgeous. can't be more thankful than that :D

and i'm also thankful that i'm getting much better with the muay thai, and finally mastering the kicks.
thanks to all the almighty gods and E'lune.

Level 6
.... if u dont have anything to be thankfull for, than keep it to urself. this thread is only for saying wut ur thankfull for, not if ur ungratefull

Level 13
evil canadians!!!
thanksgiving is over a month away for me!!! I DONT GET ALL THE GOOD FOOD!!!!!!!

i have to wait over a month...

oh anyway im thankful for fencing and archery!!

"Merry New Year!!"
"Happy New Year. In this country we say happy New Year."
"A HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thank you for correcting my english! I am Nebokway, foreign exchange student from Cameroon!!" -Trading Places

Level 6
Pfft, grateful and thankful are practically the same thing, just think about it.

Anyhow, I thought of something, I'm grateful for COMPUTERS!!! I'd be nowhere without them. Gotta love computers :D

Level 11
I grr evilly at you Canadians for having Thanksgiving before us!!!(you're making me hungry for Thanksgiving food... :( )

Anyway I'm thankful for this site, because without it, I have no idea what I would do with my free time.(probably one of the many things I need to do but am too lazy to do... :p )

Level 13
no, the best part about thanksgiving is the 5 tons of leftovers you get.
just dont eat turkey if youre gonna stay up all night. triptophan :wink:

Level 6
cool. oh and btw, the non-canadiens that have thanksgiving a month later than canada, plz stop saying were evil and other fowl comments about us, plz.

P.S. y would the americans have thanksgiving parcticaly in winter? its like an atum holiday. lol, no offense there fellow americans :mrgreen:

U.V

U.V

Level 7
yay!
over here in israel we wont have another holiday for another 2.5 months
o joy!! :?

haaa!!!
our next holiday is Hanucha and we'll get to eat doughnuts filled with loads of jelly - and some alcohol in the case of my town :twisted:

guess ill be thankful for that in advance :p

Level 6
i dont like filled doughnuts. i like plain, cuse than u can sprinkle (or just put the doughnut into a a bag full of) SUGAR!!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.