• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 custom spells possible without trigger?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0t

p0t

Level 2
I'm trying to recreate 2 spells I've seen from RoC DotA maps. I'm using the TFT World Editor but I'm saving the maps as .w3m and playing them on RoC (using the MPQ editor). So for the spells to work on RoC they must be based on RoC spells.

1st spell Eclipse(Luna)
You summon a 350 AOE and inside that AOE nukes hit 10 random targets for 225 dmg each, or they hit nothing

2nd spell Exhume(Lich)
You summon a 350 AOE and 12 skeletons raise in random locations of the AOE if a unit is hit by the raising skeleton it is dmged

is there any way to make either of those without triggers and if so whats the base ability im lost on these two

Level 4
Exhume is doable with Rain of Chaos. Just remove the effect model on rain of chaos, set the summoned unit type to skeleton, and set the stun to 0.01. It will stop channeling spells, but i'm quite sure so does the Exhume.

Eclipse, on other hand is not doable without trigger i think.

p0t

p0t

Level 2
yeh i figured it out they were both based on Rain of Chaos. thanks for response though.:thumbs_up:

p0t

p0t

Level 2
Maybe i didnt explain them well but theyre both made with rain of chaos. Summon 10 units with a blank model file .mdl. Set the effects, aoe, dmg = RoC Luna Eclipse. Exhume is the same like Amadi explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.