• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Bandit Valley

(Story)
Something is echoing through the trees, screams for help and blood being spilt. The bandits have entered these lands torturing anything in there path. Be careful where you go, they may be hiding to ambush you.

(Tactics)
Build your base and train units to destroy your opponents, kill hostile creeps to help you get stronger in the fight!

(Map Specifics)

208431-68b922c0059b74b0d640282fca7d1f80.jpg
Players

208430-a0bf11462cec6338b8e882705c9309cd.jpg
Creep Camps
4 8 0

208427-67ced567f320d96ce63cdb2eb304a5d4.jpg
Neutral Buildings

208423-626cd1b769e6dcd3ae555e8d52671d6c.jpg
Gold Mines

-Uploaded
Lower attack range of 2 middle creep camps, deleted some trees to free space.

(Authors Notes)
Please credit me if you use this map anywhere, thank you.
Contents

Bandit Valley (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Got to love that Warcraft II flat terrain. 2. Man, you and @Ragnaros17 really love dead bodies. 3. Be sure to have camp range lowered in choke points. 4. Current bridge placements make them be intertwined with terrain in that one gets through the...
deepstrasz
Credits added, Approved.
Level 29
Image review

Nice map, I like the idea of a 128x64. I have some sugestions, study them and see wich one you like for improve your map

upload_2017-11-2_12-18-1.png

upload_2017-11-2_12-21-14.png

1) I think you can add + 1 green creep per player, just to have more camping before going to the orange ones.
2)I think you could work the enviroment more, mushrooms, trees, you can also design custom and unique things, see that rocky with water and plants, I rushed it but I think it helps to explain my point, rocks + plants + mushrooms = nice
3) no loot, since the other ones have the books improve skills level 1 loot, I think this ones can have the permanent item level 1
4) Maybe, you can change the market position so you can use north and south path, because as it is you have to use the center path, and maybe the market can have more defense, but well is a sugestion, nothing mandatory I think

I like the map, the multiple pathways are interesting, but I think it can be improved the enviroment and the game play.

I will wait for the final version to my final rate, as it is I vote 3/5 nice one

Last edited by a moderator:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
1. Got to love that Warcraft II flat terrain.
2. Man, you and @Ragnaros17 really love dead bodies.
3. Be sure to have camp range lowered in choke points.
4. Current bridge placements make them be intertwined with terrain in that one gets through the other.

Overall, 'tis alright.

Are the custom doodads by you? Please specify this even in future uploads.

Awaiting Update.

===================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
1. Got to love that Warcraft II flat terrain.
2. Man, you and @Ragnaros17 really love dead bodies.
3. Be sure to have camp range lowered in choke points.
4. Current bridge placements make them be intertwined with terrain in that one gets through the other.

Overall, 'tis alright.

Are the custom doodads by you? Please specify this even in future uploads.

Awaiting Update.

===================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Yeah I love the old school terrain .. and I will update soon.