• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

(2)Troll Valley

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Normal level, Troll Valley is an custom map with alright gameplay, not much creeps, its more like an fight level, Made by TwillightDoom, Europe b.net account: TwillightDoom. More desc in level info. !UPDATE! Removed Overpower Heroes.

Keywords:
Troll, Fight, Creeps.
Contents

(2)Troll Valley (Map)

Reviews
23:20, 24th Jan 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated)

M

23:20, 24th Jan 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)

Type:Melee
Category:None

Terrain is horrible man, only 1 tile, trees are placed bad, ramps are 2 small...
Hostile units don't drop items, only 2 gold mines...
No shops no fountains...

Custom created hero use warden spells and wind walk... Also icon should be set to Spell Breaker instead of Blood Elf Engineer...

Hmm I will give you few days to improve/fix errors, sorry buddy I can't approve this!

Level 2
:goblin_yeah: Removed new hero, and changed trees and terrain. Hope you enjoy it Now. :goblin_good_job:

Yes i did, my Battle.net account is TwillightDoom.

Yes, i did make this map my b.net acc is TwillightDoom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
Please fix player properties, you have 2 players on map but there's only 1 showing for the map. Also map type is not melee please change to altered melee. Terrain seems very plain with the use of 2 tile sets. Description needs to improve; brief background of map, changes to map, creep camps, item drops, screenshots, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you.