• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.89 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
June 19, 2009

Hey guys, just thought I'd make a quick announcement. I've released version 2.89. What you wont be able to see is that I recoded a lot of abilities to make them more efficient. The main updates, however, are these:

attachment.php

1. Frozen Blast recoded completely and the visual results are wonderful.
2. Energy Burst will no longer trigger when a unit takes damage from Drunken Rocket flames.
3. Rune of Spell Shield in Battle Arena now lasts 15 seconds instead of indefinitely.
4. New command: "-ptg" shows your AtD points earned during the game.
5. New command: "-repick" allows you to repick your Hero within 30 seconds after choosing it.
6. When a Death Knight is replaced, the new Death Knight receives 150 gold in addition to all of the gold that the old Death Knight owned.
7. Two Architect limit no longers applies in Death Match mode.
8. Spirit Plague effect no longer occurs on buildings.
9. Explosion for Destroy ability changed.

Go grab it by clicking here! IF YOU DOWNLOADED THIS BEFORE 6:45PM JUNE 19th PLEASE REDOWNLOAD!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.