• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.10 testing / things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I been testing, those who have been in the IRC channel have played a few times, major things I will point out:

-Scaling for game modes + # of players has been fixed.... oh my god that was impossible in an 8 player game
-Even beyond fixing that, HP of zones 3 to 7 have been reduced a bit
-Bosses HP/Dmg have been fixed for the proper levels you reach them at (about 16 on normal)
-Stalk now functions properly when using any item (or actions menu), and ambush now works properly with the new stalk
-Armor, +hp, +mp, has been increased slightly on all hybrid armors (CK and pally)
-Rings and Amulets now properly spawn in zones 3 to 7 based on the zone level
-Druid +stats and Hasten +quick no longer last through death and stack
-Druid bear form now increases dodge rating to help aid in tanking
-Druid wolf form now increases crit rating to help aid in DPS
-Warrior's base BO % has been increased slightly
-Barbarian's total damage output vs damage input is now to my satisfaction

Level 2
-Druid bear form now increases dodge rating to help aid in tanking
-Druid wolf form now increases crit rating to help aid in DPS

Will these values scale with energy? If so what scales with energy/level (for each form) like stated in the tooltip besides just damage?

Just a suggestion but maybe have attack power scale a little with energy (if it does not already) so that the bear/wolf form skills can be more useful on a full energy druid (because atm its not even worth it to put into other stats besides constitution for you lose so much damage and healing to gain usefulness on form skills).

Level 11
the new edited forums are much more useful and balanced
I modded the base values, bonuses per level, and the % of energy it converts to stats

the new crit and dodge are solely based off level (since stats also effect this and those are based off energy

Status
Not open for further replies.