• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie-On-A-Cross

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a model of zombie crucified on cross but also it can be a Jesus Christ.
Anyway I made this in Milkshape 3D using boxes for a cross and Blizzard`s zombie mesh.
Here are included two versions of it DaRK and LiGHT. DaRK is a portrait.

Screenshots:
202047-albums4727-picture47362.png

202047-albums4727-picture47361.png

202047-albums4727-picture47340.png
202047-albums4727-picture47348.png

It is not animated because its a doodad.
Uses In-game textures.

Give credits if you use it, edit it but give credits.

Credits:
Deolrin - fixed the UV map on cross
Blizzard - Zombie mesh and textures

Update 01:
- added nails
- fixed head rotation

Keywords:
zombie, cross, jesus, christ, fallen, savior, undead, feeble, church, crucifix, dead fish, deolrin
Contents

Zombie-On-A-Cross (Model)

Zombie-On-A-Cross (Model)

Reviews
14:34, 6th Jun 2011 Frankster: The idea might be nice, but some people would find that very disgusting and would get angry over you. I personally have nothing do do with these people, but I think crosses do not fit into Wc3, because of the lore.

M

14:34, 6th Jun 2011
Frankster:

The idea might be nice, but some people would find that very disgusting and would get angry over you.
I personally have nothing do do with these people, but I think crosses do not fit into Wc3, because of the lore.

Level 5
This is offensive,insulting and provoking.and i believe the uploader did this on purpose,knowing this will offend. and doing so means he doesn't respect the beliefs of others. if this was a nazi flag or the quran in flames, i am sure that the uploader would probably got banned by now.
Respect the beliefs of the others please,even if you don't believe them by your self,do it because you respect the others,the simple rules of civilized men.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Yes this is absolutely inappropriate, disgusting! 1/5

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hi folks. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this as far as the site rules are concerned. You are allowed to not like or appreciate this, however I actually think it's kinda cool.

Hi folks. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this as far as the site rules are concerned. You are allowed to not like or appreciate this, however I actually think it's kinda cool.

It's more of how the uploader described this model I presume otherwise I don't see too much of an issue with this model besides the description because it could be used in many other ways and easily described better.