• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] 1920x1080 loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Good afternoon,

How to import a custom loading screen 1920x1080?
(The size doesn't matter to me I just want the quickest option)

I tried to crop the image in 4 parts like for a 1024x768 but this technique doesn't work for higher res.

Level 23
Good afternoon,

How to import a custom loading screen 1920x1080?
(The size doesn't matter to me I just want the quickest option)

I tried to crop the image in 4 parts like for a 1024x768 but this technique doesn't work for higher res.

Yes but I don't understand his tutorial...

Seems a little contradictory what you have said, since if you know how to do it for 1024x768, then you should be able to follow the instructions on the link Dane gave you.

Incase you need to refresh your memory on the general idea of importing custom loading screens, you can watch this (it is for 1024x768):

The only difference between that youtube tutorial and want you want is the number of tiles, the size of the tiles and the names of the tiles.
(Also instead of "loadingscreen2.mdx, you would use the file you can download from the link Dane gave you, "HD_Loading_Screen.mdx").
All those details are on the map description of the file Dane linked to you above.

Status
Not open for further replies.