• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Warcraft III

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: GIANT_CRAB
New Warcraft3 is a comolet new map with 4 new tribes. You can play as Demons, Katholics, Vampires and Wolfmen. im from germany so al texts on the map are german.
Demons=undead
Wolfmen=orcs
Kathilics=humans
ect.
Ife used 4 models from the hive workshop:
Elemental_Crossbow by Suselishe
Elemental-Fencer by Suselishe
Frost Fury by Suselishe
Bone Cutter by Ampharos_222

thx for the models :)

give credits when you use this map for your kampange!

Keywords:
Map, Vampire, Wolfman, Demon, Kathilic, alternative, new, big
Contents

New Warcraft III (Map)

Reviews
16:59, 29th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
This cannot be approved since it's not fully in english. The description also lacks; tell us how to play, add screenshots, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. You need to fix the player properties since it's showing only 1 player but there is 4 starting positions. Terrain seems poorly made with the selection of tile set and how the terrain is laid out. Also add a category.

Level 35
Yes.... about the text being in German this site has rules regarding that. It must be in english.

You say to give credits when we use this map in our 'kampange'. Why would we want to do this? You haven't told us very much about the map's intentions at all, other than what the races have been replaced with, that you used several models from here (kudos for the credits, btw) and that this map violates the 'only English' rule this site has.

Perhaps what confuses me most in regards to your description is this:
Demons=undead
Wolfmen=orcs
Kathilics=humans
ect.

Is ect meant to be etc? If so, wth? Are you assuming we know what other races you did? If so, why?? Seriously, where has the common sense gone in this world? It doesn't make sense. What makes even less sense is that this map is called 'New WC3' when you are replacing the existing races with some of the most random races I've seen. I mean, Kathilics is a race? Why do they have Goblin Shredders?? Why does the 'Night Elf' race have a Siege Tank that does not fit in with the rest of the race?

All that you have really done with this map is change a butt load of things around for the melee races using the Object Editor. This would be good if it were done properly. But instead, the models don't fit with each other in the races, the statistics of the unit themselves are hardly changed, you have slapped a lot of random abilities on random units (might seem less random if I could understand German, perhaps) and the gameplay is still essentially the same as the melee. Just a shitload more confusing.

Unacceptable, voting for rejection and 1/5. I gave you a bonus point because I'm not allowed to give 0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Here some gametips:
- if you play demons, build the unit "Demonenschlachter" and use the skill "Besessenheit" to control enemys
-on the map there are 24 special items hidden. its difficult to find them.
-if you play as vampires use the skill "Blutsaugen". most units can use it.

when you want more tips, i say learn by trying!

Level 6
You must improve this:
Created by Alex, Jan und Peer ; Uploaded by: sekte26 It is your map?
language
category
suggested players
decription [BB codes in my signature]

When you do this,it will maybe be Good map

Level 35
Here some gametips:
- if you play demons, build the unit "Demonenschlachter" and use the skill "Besessenheit" to control enemys
-on the map there are 24 special items hidden. its difficult to find them.
-if you play as vampires use the skill "Blutsaugen". most units can use it.

when you want more tips, i say learn by trying!

Ironically missing the point of everything that was said. As in the gameplay being stale and not really offering anything new or different, not even changing the units to a satisfactory level, not even using models that fit in together :/