• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elvenashia - The Battle of Wills

Status
Not open for further replies.
173145-albums4145-picture39121.png

173145-albums4145-picture39126.png

173145-albums4145-picture39125.png

The land of Elvenashia was once a promising land, many flowers and colonies flourished there. There were many cities in which many vast cultures of Elves lived in. They once lived in harmony with each other, no fighting, no bickering.

But now, the Dark Elves have taken over, and have chosen to harness the power the land had, for their own purposes. They are destroying the land, piece by piece, harnessing every bit of power they can. This power gives great strength, that is unmatched by all, this power, in the hands of wrong, can do disastrous thing. It is up to you, those remaining after the takeover, to destroy those harnessing the power, and restore peace and tranquility back to the land.

It is only a matter of time.....

173145-albums4145-picture39122.png

Follow these rules when playing this RP.

Rule One - No God-Moding - God moding is giving your character any ability/abilities that can make him/her instantly win a battle, or instantly find an item needed for a quest.

Rule Two - Minor NPC Control - You can control NPCs to an extent, but not to the extent you make them move, example, say you throw a dagger or shoot and arrow. You say, "Headshots for instant death", but who knows, he may sidestep, or even catch the arrow out of the air, maybe he will even take the blow elsewhere for some unseen purpose.

Rule Three - Only English - You character must speak English, but if you wish to put it in another language that could be considered Elven, put the translated version in your post.

Rule Four - Personality - Give your character some personality, let people know what he is like, examples; Angry, flirtatious, brave, curious, ect.. Please do note, that no character can have all traits, and a character as such will not be accepted.

Rule Five - DM/GM - The Dungeon Master/Game Master has the ability to make your RP life miserable, so do not break any rules, or argue with him/her. He/she also has the ability to approve/unapprove something, if he/she finds it unneeded, or unjust.

All in all, simply follow The Unwritten RP Rules and there should be no problems.

173145-albums4145-picture39123.png

Race Playable

The Wood Elves are one of Elvenashias most vital races, they are the most in tune with the nature around them.

It has been said by some, that the Wood Elves have the ability to communicate with nature, and call upon it's powers.

Race Playable

High Elves are the most royal of all Elven races. Their blood line has lead the lands hierarchy for centuries.

This royal race is equipped with the best made armor, and weaponry in the land.

Race Playable

The Spirit Elves are the most spiritual of all, they are in tune with the dead and the dying, and have the ability to call upon them.

This ability is useful in battle when you have mobs against you.

Race Unplayable

The Dark Elves were once Spirit Elves, but turned to the darkness, and began meddling in acts they shouldn't have. The Dark Elves are the cause of the problems happening in Elvenashia.

Race Playable

The humans are an ancient ally of the Elven race. They have helped them through many battles against creature attempting to take their land.

And now, little do they know, when answering the call for help, they will be fighting for the lives of the entire elven race.

Race Playable

The Dwarves have always been around to help the humans. They give technology that is unsurpassed.

This race has exceptional mechanical resources, weapons, and items.

173145-albums4145-picture39139.png

173145-albums4145-picture39146.png

Use the following setup to create your character.

Name: Choose a name that is Elvish and fits your chosen race.
Race: Choose which of the three playable races you wish to be.
Class: Choose which class you want to be, please note, only one class.
Description: Give a description of what your character looks like, and what she wears.
Equipment: Tell what equipment she carries, Baggage, Pouches, Weapons, ect.
Biography: Tell where they came from, and what they are here fighting for.

[table][COLOR="Red"]Name:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Race:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Age:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Gender:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Class:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Description:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Equipment:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR]
[r][COLOR="red"]Biography:[/COLOR][c] [COLOR="SlateGray"][/COLOR][/table]

Name: Elvinora Velori'nelith
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger/Archer
Description: Elvinora is of average hight, has a long, silverish hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a leather chest and a green wood elven robe to hide her when in the woods.
Equipment: Two elven "long" swords, a bow and a quiver to contain arrows in
Biography: Elvinora Velori'nelith was born into a family of elven rangers. She lived out her childhood training for the opertunity to become a ranger of the wood elfs, as her mom and dad had before her. She ended up managing the goal and became one of the elite rangers of the wood elves of the forrest.
Name:Vesphora Feramore
Race:High Elf
Class: Astral Assassin
Description: White hair, average height, deep blue eyes.
Equipment: Black cloak and hidden inside are a light armor, smoke bombs, 2 short swords, and throwing knives. He carries on his back is a long bow and arrows.

Biography: He is the prince and the only survivor of an honorable clan. His clan was destroyed by unknown forces during the night and his father sacrificed himself to save his only son. Now, Vesphora wishes to bring back his clan back and prevent people from experiencing what he went through.
Name: Nevennï Lori
Race: High Elf
Class: Warlord (Warrior, if preferred)
Description: a little taller than usual, shoulder-long blond wild hair. Quite skinny, brown eyes and speaks with an British-English accent
Equipment: A leather outfit (A skirt, a shirt and such.) , some linen general clothing (Underwear, blouse, gloves, stuff like that.) and a backpack, containing some an armor, a blade and a shield. and a average-sized pouch attached to her belt.
Biography: Nevennï was born into a rich family, she had everything she wanted. But her life bored her, and she ran off at the age of 19. After walking for miles she met a platoon of wood elves on march home from a battle. They gave her food and water, before taking her home with them. As she appeared as a homeless girl, they chose to raise her, and train her. She had banged her head underway, loosing most of her memories. She acquired a sizeable amount of experience in combat and strategy, though... Her intellectual side did not flourish there.
Name: Hickari Nojucksti
Class: Warrior
Description: Short black hair. Wears a grey shirt usually. about average height, but has strong leg muscles, which he uses effectively in battle. Very acrobatic.
Equipment: Carries twin blades,which were his father's,which are short in length and has a orange hilt on each of them. Occasionally carries throwing knives in a small pouch which he hangs on the belt of his pants.
Biography: Hickari was born an orphan. His father was slain in battle and his mother died during childbirth. Hickari was adopted into a household which was mostly run by an ex-soldier. He taught Hickari to defend himself, and Hickari showed much potential with his twin blades. Once Hickari heard of the Dark Elves, he resolved to do whatever it takes to protect the people he cares about. Merciless in battle, very few have ever managed to defeat him.
Name: Raspon Firebird
Race: Human
Class: Phoenix Knight
Description: Raspon is 6 Feet tall, he has Red eyes and brown messy hair. On his back the image of a Phoenix is tattooed. He has an ugly scar on his chest and his left hand is missing his middle finger.
Equipment: two Short swords, almost identically, both have the emblem of the phoenix on the handle. one of the blades is black the other is white. he also wears a light chain mail and above it he wears a studded leather armor, he has one shoulder piece made of metal, stripped from a half plate and mounted on his studded armor, this shoulder piece is engraved whit the emblem of the Phoenix.
Biography: He was born in to a family of warriors and his parents soon enlisted him in training camps. from the age of five he has been trained by some of the fiercest warriors and eventually joined the Phoenix order, there he received even more training, he learned to survive in the wilds, how to track opponents and how to hear even the slightest movement. he is both trained in the skills of assassination as being a warrior on a battlefield.
Name: Nadyona Selverestra
Class: Archer
Description: Has average height, short blue-whitish hair, green eyes, usually wear a leather vest, fur mittens, a belt with cloth attached on the front and back of the belt, and fur boots. Her body is kinda small, and she is bit careless about her eviroment and how she looks.
Equipment: A small knife, a bow and a quiver.
Biography: She was raised in a background of small family. At a young age she had learned how to use bow, which result in a unfortunate journey for her. One day she fell off from a cliff, luckily with no fatal wounds. But she is isolated and knows nothing about that place. And now she started to find out about that place she interest now and has forgotten her main goal.

Name: Nátulcien Elensar
Race: Spirit Elves
Class: Magical Archer
Description: A six foot tall female, long blonde hair, stunning beauty, tattoos on both arms of her race, left ear pierced, nose stud, royal battle garments
Equipment: A rather perculuar bow, that seems to glow from the entwined magic that is in it. A backpack in which she carries money, food, and sleeping garments, a quiver, and a pair of gloves for colder climates.
Biography: Nátulcien is the daughter of the king of Elvenashia, she felt she, as such, should go and help save the land. Little did she know, that she would be leading this crusade against many powerful forces.

Last edited:
Level 6
Name:Ian Moonwalker
Class:Err, cant decide yet.
Description:Grey hair, slim ( For now its not complete.)
Equipment:( Not done yet.....)
Biography:( Not done yet.....)

As you can see its not complete yet but i will write it down to reserve it for now.... Until Midnighters finish his RP.

Level 10
Here's the character sheet then, any objections?

Name: Nevennï Lori
Race: High Elf
Class: Warlord (Warrior, if preferred)
Description: a little taller than usual, shoulder-long blond wild hair. Quite skinny, brown eyes and speaks with an British-English accent
Equipment: A leather outfit (A skirt, a shirt and such.) , some linen general clothing (Underwear, blouse, gloves, stuff like that.) and a backpack, containing some an armor, a blade and a shield. and a average-sized pouch attached to her belt.
Biography: Nevennï was born into a rich family, she had everything she wanted. But her life bored her, and she ran off at the age of 19. After walking for miles she met a platoon of wood elves on march home from a battle. They gave her food and water, before taking her home with them. As she appeared as a homeless girl, they chose to raise her, and train her. She had banged her head underway, loosing most of her memories. She acquired a sizeable amount of experience in combat and strategy, though... Her intellectual side did not flourish there.
I'll probably change this further as Midnighters and Geno finishes.

P.S: The ï is a letter for pronounciation. You pronounce it as a long i, therefore Nevennï = Nevvenii in normal letters.

Last edited:
Level 6
Name: Hickari Nojucksti
Class: Warrior
Description: Short black hair. Wears a grey shirt usually. about average height, but has strong leg muscles, which he uses effectively in battle. Very acrobatic.
Equipment: Carries twin blades,which were his father's,which are short in length and has a orange hilt on each of them. Occasionally carries throwing knives in a small pouch which he hangs on the belt of his pants.
Biography: Hickari was born an orphan. His father was slain in battle and his mother died during childbirth. Hickari was adopted into a household which was mostly run by an ex-soldier. He taught Hickari to defend himself, and Hickari showed much potential with his twin blades. Once Hickari heard of the Dark Elves, he resolved to do whatever it takes to protect the people he cares about. Merciless in battle, very few have ever managed to defeat him.

That alright for this? I may change the race once i actually know more about them lol

Last edited:
Level 6
Name: Onggordon the third
Race:Spirit elf.
Class: Black mage.
Description:6 ft tall, can turn translucent. Wears the best armor he have.
Equipment: Stone of the blizzard(Used to cast blizzard(Aoe spell, can lvl up 2 times and lvl up when it is used 100 times. When lvluped, it deals more dmg and the AoE is more)), Mana potions x16, Mage's robe and mage's staff. 6 slot bag. 40% hp 60% mp.
Biography: As a spirit elf, he wanders around and settles in a town. As a teenager and spirit elf, he can master his art quickly. He is here to defend the town...

Last edited:
Level 10
Name: Onggordon3.
Race:Spirit elf.
Class: Black mage.
Description:6 ft tall, can turn translucent. Wears the best in inventory.
Equipment: Stone of the blizzard(Aoe spell, can lvl up 2 times and lvl up when it is used 100 times. When lvluped, it deals more dmg and the AoE is more), Mana potions x16, Mage's robe and mage's staff. 6 slot inventory. 40% hp 60% mp.
Biography: Unknown.

To speak right out. N.B: this answer is not polite:
What sort of cr** is this? He wears the best in inventory? What happened to realism? And how about this "Stone of the blizzard", this is no tool tip affair as far as I have understood, and what is the Inventory slot? Is it some sort of dispenser inside your body? And I can't seem to understand how he got the name "Onggordon3".

Polite answer: Your character appears very OP, "the best in inventory" is in my opinion a very short, and very unrealistic trait. His name is very... Unusual because of the number at the end of it. The equipment is very strangely written, you appear to describe a WC3 inventory of a hero, it is not very realistic to carry 16 mana potions (how did he get (the way I see it) such a valuable item anyhow?) without something to carry it with except a... Inventory slot? And I am also a little worried about the percentage system. When someone lies on the ground on a battlefield, he doesn't say "Help me, *cough* I'm hurt *Gasps for air* , i only have 12% HP left". He would most likely say something like "Help me! *Takes a fast and deep breath* I am badly wounded. I think my leg is broken *cough*". My point is that in reality, you don't know exactly how badly you are hurt.

There, nice to let off a little steam. In my opinion you will have to change the character sheet, or be rejected.

Level 16
Name:Vesphora Feramore
Class: Astral Assassin
Description: White hair, average height, deep blue eyes.
Equipment: Black cloak and hidden inside are a light armor, smoke bombs, 2 short swords, and throwing knives. He carries on his back is a long bow and arrows.

Biography: He is the prince and the only survivor of an honorable clan. His clan was destroyed by unknown forces during the night and his father sacrificed himself to save his only son. Now, with his arm gone and replaced with a mechanical arm, Vesphora wishes to bring back his clan back and prevent people from experiencing what he went through.
So sad Phoonix's RP is dying. I pray it will find peace.

Last edited:
Level 6
I am also a little worried about the percentage system. When someone lies on the ground on a battlefield, he doesn't say "Help me, *cough* I'm hurt *Gasps for air* , i only have 12% HP left". He would most likely say something like "Help me! *Takes a fast and deep breath* I am badly wounded. I think my leg is broken *cough*". My point is that in reality, you don't know exactly how badly you are hurt.

There, nice to let off a little steam. In my opinion you will have to change the character sheet, or be rejected.

hahahaha i just kept picturing a massive war,and then the leader going "omg i have been stabbed...only 10% hp remaining..must find a heal spell or extra life" XD almost wet myself haha thanks!

Level 1
Hi everyone! I'm back from hiatus, so let's get this thing going!

(But, seriously, what's taking so long to get this thing going, Midnighters?)

Level 1
Excuses, excuses... XD

Anyway, if there's anything you need a hand with, just let me know. K?

Level 6
Who is the bigger idiot: The one who has a delayed start due to fixing up their roleplay(midnighters),or the one who starts their roleplay before anyone has joined(jordon)? Enough said.

Level 10
Description: Elvinora is of average hight, has a long, silverish hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a leather chest and a green wood elven robe to hide her when in the woods.
Biography: Elvinora Velori'nelith was born into a family of elven rangers. She lived out her childhood training for the opertunity to become a ranger of the wood elfs, as her mom and dad had before her. She ended up managing the goal and became one of the elite rangers of the wood elves of the forrest.

So sorry, but I did not understand the "locations" as there was no information at all about it:)
I'll finish the bio after getting some informations about the locations and stuff like that.

Edit:
Ranger/archer is not more than one class, as I did not know what to call it, so I wrote both, hope it's OK.

Last edited:
Level 10

So sorry, but I did not understand the "locations" as there was no information at all about it:)
I'll finish the bio after getting some informations about the locations and stuff like that.

Edit:
Ranger/archer is not more than one class, as I did not know what to call it, so I wrote both, hope it's OK.

So, she is 3,4 elven years old?

Status
Not open for further replies.