• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bloodline VI

The Bloodline VI.

Episode 6 is here.
After fleeing the sadistic dungeon of the Crusade, only with the fortunate help of Chase's mother, the party has landed among the cold mountains outside Stowcroft, the village of which the fourth and final Binder resides. The First Demon's sentence draws to a close. He will soon be released from his ancient prison and be free to finish what he started unless the Binders complete their mission.
The Binder's Guild has fallen, leaving the Binders all alone in their task. The Crusade is there hunting the Binders with a burning conviction. They believe the Binders are responsible for all sin in the world. The Archbishop intends on executing them and releasing the First Demon. Religious arrogance has led him to falsely believe he holds the power to destroy it and redeem this world of all its sins.

I realize it's been over half a year or so since I worked on the series. This is because of lack of motivation and free time to do it. Recently I've found a bit of both.
WC3 maps are a dying art, especially cinematics, and I don't devote time out of my day to use the world editor, but in my spare time, I still find it fun to dabble in.

I won't be working on The Bloodline VII right away. I'm going to start another project much like "The Night Wish" before continuing the series.

Credits are shown at the end. (If I missed credit where it's due, please tell me)
Comment and Rate

Keywords:
Bloodline, Cinematic, terrain, movie
Contents

The Bloodline VI (Map)

Level 21
I haven't seen these before at all, but I'll check it out sometime later.
Busy watching some shows.

Level 16
Hey, there is a Typo, in the credits lol, it says "Part 5 is in production" when this is about part 6. +__+

Anyways, I Vote for Approval of this great cinematic!! xD!!!!!!

at the last scene, there is a tree stuck inside a ice pillar...a doodad misplacement +__+, gonna need to fix that,coz it looks weird.

Level 7
WhaT?!?!? EPISODE 6?!?? GOD I LOVE Y'aH! GONNA WATCH IT RIGHT AWAY!

Edit:
I just watched it... Well, it was alright. Not as groundbreaking as the other parts. The most I liked though is the "Banishing of the dragon". That was an awesome and epic moment for every hiveworkshop-ian/hiver.
All in all, can't wait for part 7.

Last edited:
Level 7
Another good cinematic from you.

I realy liked, that you played lot with camera. Those slow moves, good corners made it nice to watch. Aslo fog work was good too, good job with that. Another things is that you made this part very mystic, i had no idea what to ecpect next and i didn't got bored even once. Hmm . . . what else, guess i dont have anything else to say that: Good job, keep going with this saga.
+ rep

Level 1
I just watched all the Bloodline episodes right now. I don't think it's cool.. I think it is really great! I'll give it a 5/5! My favorite episode was episode V when they were escaping in cruden keep. Hope you'll continue to inspire more people of your work.

Level 2
How come i can't find part 5 here? Did you by any chance remove it or something? I really want to watch part 5.

Man. I can't wait for VII.

Last edited by a moderator: