• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bloodline

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Bloodline is a cinematic series created by me (Frodnoxx) inspired by the Legend of Ediathis series by deathunterxx (TDHX)

The Bloodline follows a simple young man; Chase Fletcher, as his family becomes wanted by the authorities of his land. When tragedy strikes his home, he is confronted by a stranger; Lina Karin, who tells him of a tale long ago while in attempt to explain the reason behind recent turmoils. The story is heard as nonsense to Chase and at the moment it is just as it is: a story. But has his journey unfolds, he will come to realise his significance and the destiny before him that will shake the foundations of the world. This episode sets the Bloodline series off with grife, spite and vengeance.

Model Credits:
Shadow_Killer
PrinceOfFame
Nasrudin
iNfraNe

Director's Note:

This is my first cinematic and really my first completed map. Therefore any constructive criticism and feedback is very much appreciated.

Keywords:
The Bloodline, tale, epic, story, cinematic
Contents

The Bloodline (Map)

Reviews
06:40, 4th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected