• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNblade5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Licheus
Another item icon :d

Keywords:
Sword, Blade, Edge
Contents

BTNblade5 (Icon)

Reviews
18:40, 22nd Mar 2010 enjoy: you took the one half, and mirrored it, so it looks exactly the same on each sides. That cuts it down to 50% freehand. Then I can see you have used filters. That makes it less then 50% freehand, which is against the icon...

M

18:40, 22nd Mar 2010
enjoy: you took the one half, and mirrored it, so it looks exactly the same on each sides. That cuts it down to 50% freehand. Then I can see you have used filters. That makes it less then 50% freehand, which is against the icon rules. Please read them.

Level 10
This icon, though a little hard to define (I don't think that I have to dig deeper into the defination of the sword due to the fact that the majority of these comments seem to do nothing else than point that out over and over again), is very well-made and I could actually see people connect this to a sword if you as a map maker just show a bit of creativity and use it for a "sword of the nature/earth mother" or something like that.

Sure, you can change it if you like, but for me this is perfect and I'll download it just to have this version if you happen to change it.

Please keep up the good work. =)