• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Darktower:The Landing

Shall it have story defined by players??

• No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

• I think it will be good

• It shall have all story defined

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
In a forgotten land,a darkness king rises...
It Forms a horde,himself calls it:The Darktower
A forgotten race falls in this forgotten land,they are The Whiteguard.
Once in a great war,the darkness king,called Nepharitos,just slaven some members of Whiteblow,now called Darktower's Centre.
Two Factions available:
The Darktower
The Whiteguard
Whiteguard Informations
The Whiteguard is a forgotten organization,which has been fleeing from Nepharitos.
While their king,Naratur,Ordered to make some ships to flee.
Almost all get lost one from other,and shall be in the universe now...
Two ships landed into this planet,Destroying some things.
Some tribes allied with them:
WHITEGUARD RACES
Whitelife
Some types of humans,calling themselves blessed by the holy god Orderus.
They can be:Soldier,Paladin,Archer,Mage,Priest.
Wood Elves
Elves that live in the woods,making an alliance with the Whitelife would be good for them,trying to rescue they parents,the high elfs.
Classes:Ranger,Arcane Archer,Mage,Sorcerer,Scout.
BLACKTOWER RACES
Shadowzan
A mix of Dark Trolls and orcs,Wishing to serve the dark lord Nepharitos.
Classes:Berserker,Bounty Hunter,Shaman.
Undead
Risen from the dead by the Shadowzan,They serve the dark lord Nepharitos.
They Slaved the High elfs (Kill the Prisonkeeper to unlock them)
Classes:Death Knight,Necromancer,Warrior,Warlock.(Warlock can't summon undead,but can summon demons. Necromancer can summon undeads,but can't demons,And some spells are diferent)

The Story
YOU CAN CHANGE FATES OF THE HISTORY,WE'RE IN THE SOLAREIS STAGE. BUT THERE'S THE RACES.In a very distant world,named one time Solareis,now Darklen,a little boy named Neraphios,knowed from his friend's father,that a treasure holds hidden into the deeps of Solareis has been found by some fearless adventurers,but later they were converted.once then,Neraphios grown with the question:"What has happened?". One ugly day,a dark ball just dropped at his feet. He started to feel many powers from the dark orb,handled it,and just it mind started to get corrupted by the orb,started to create things such as the Shalin,a minor version of Shadowzan,unnable to act at the sun. laterly,one village has been attacked by he and the creatures. The king,Noreigt,father of naratur,ordered to kill all his family.
Neraphios,laterly was jailed,and then killed the king,just leaving a letter written:Flee to other planet,soon my minions would kill you all. Nepharitos.
Who was nepharitos???? just they thinked it was Neraphion,that fleed from the jail. Naratur and his family was sent to an ship,with some civilians and warriors.
Soon reaching a planet.
In the ship,some people had get assassinated:It was Nepharitos.
Soon,some Greater creatures,called the Shadowzan by the Whitelife. Naratur grows into a warrior,and Nepharitos growed into a dark lord,Full of power.
The Darktower's Centre,made by 16 councelors,4 generals and 3 mages,organized a attack to Holyek,the Whiteguard first fortress.
their holy dragons protected against them.Now,Some warriors have been hired by both sides,It's about you to decide who will win...

Last edited:
Level 3
Nice. Good for RPG maps or something.

PS: You've writted "Undead]" and also: Ronaldo
It Was repaired,So i don't see no one here,so i'll decide the story on my own. And also:I DEMAND YOU TO NOT EDIT YOUR POST NEXT TIME.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.