• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] Mordan, a peaceful land of pandas before Kam'ger and his tribe, Gurrubak rebelled against

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Mordan, a peaceful land of pandas before Kam'ger and his tribe, Gurrubak rebelled against the other tribes. It is divided in 2 parts:

~The Long Road~
A road that is the only thing remained after the war, it is too long, and too strong enough to protect the world from any disaster. The Upper land is named before the road, which is the only thing which reminded us of the old Mordan.

~The Tribes Fall- The ruins of the 7 heroic tribes which is destroyed by Kam'ger, but also killed him.
~Kam'ger's Keep- Since Kam'ger changed almost of Mordan, he also renamed and reconstructed The Tribe's Keep so the old Mordan will be forgotten.

~The Forgotten Lands~
The Lower part of Mordan is shrouded by fog during the war, so the Pandas left and forgotten it.

~The Ship- The Grepetts used a huge spaceship to travel to Kaelicious, and the ship later became their capital, since they built their nations in the fogged parts.

Attachments

• 81056.jpg
    81056.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 37
Level 19
Woow, this thing looks good! I can't wait to include the island in a future holiday theme! :D

BUT... please remove either Kam'ger's name, or Thoradus' name from the description. I'll say it again - you created two characters for the RP this year already, Valentino and Antonio, and is allowed to make one more. Three new characters per roleplayer is the limit for every year. Here, you mention both Thoradus and Kam'ger - and with Antonio and Valentino, that makes four in all, which is one too many. So sadly it's necessary to remove one of the two names from the description. That's all I ask bro - I really don't wanna be a dickhead and remove the pic from the group, it looks damn good to be honest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.