• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
deathwingforwowexpansio.jpg

About two million years after Human and Orcish war, Shadow troll's cult and destruction of few great empires and castles. There was peace, but there can be no peace in Magnar, the world of destruction. The new era and war began, when great evil came to Magnar. Once destroyed, great dragon Deathwing has returned, and he brought very powerful army to spread darkness and destruction over Magnar once again. New alliances will be forged, new wars will be waged, because new empire has come to rule, THE FALLEN EMPIRE HAS RETURNED!!!

This also can be called a third part of great Roleplay Game created by Witch-King. This story takes place in the future, no longer swords and shields. Mages are still there, but they are using staffs that fire like guns or something. I will leave that to you players to imagine! :)

Important note to all players!!
- You will have to make new characters. Since the old ones are dead (Make something like sons, grandsons or whatever you want)
- More races will be added soon. More players = More races, events etc...
- Players can join at anytime!
- Spammers will not be tolerated.
- If you don't like this RP, then don't post anything into it.

For newbies:
Character applications should look like this:
Name:
Class:
Race:

Races:

Human Empire:
- Since great loss from the first war against orcs, humans lost a lot of their people. Several of their castles were destroyed and now they are stationed in one great castle, in the northern island. Their classes are:
- Knight
- Warrior
- Mage
- Priest
- Warlock
- Lord (Elite class - Can only be gained after killing other ppl)

Orcish Horde:
- Driven from their homeland, Draenor, now banished from Azeroth, Magnar orcs found themselves in the very forests of Magnar. Their town, Organthar was burned by the Deathwing's army. Since their Shamans died in Organthar, they were defenseless, but their new leader Grok'kan made a new home for his brothers in the "Woods of Illusion". There they have a great encampment, with very big state of defense. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Barbarian
- Mage
- Warlock
- Hunter
- Forest Knight (Elite class - Can only be gained after killing other ppl)

Fallen Empire:
- When Deathwing has awoken, his elite guards and noble warriors awaken also. He heard about Magnar portal and he sent his most trusted warriors to make a settlement in Magnar. They made a settlement just near the portal and Deathwing came into that world. The age of destruction has come, he said while he was entering the world. Their classes are:
- Death Warrior
- Dark Guard
- Death Pikeman
- Zombie Hunter
- Dark Overlord (Elite class - Can only be gained after killing other ppl)

Shadow Trolls:
- They are created by fusing of the two races, forest and ice trolls. Shadows trolls are masters of damned and dark magics, and they resist almost every spell that has been cast on them. They destroyed Lord Proctor's brigade and now they live in his castle. Their classes are:
- Voodoo Shaman
- Shadow Shaman
- Dark Warlock
- Shadow Stalker
- Shadow Warrior
- Dark Paladin
- Death Knight (Elite class - Can only be gained after killing other ppl)

NOW FOR REALLY GREAT IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Do not post any of your ideas about improvements of this RP, you pm me your ideas and I will think about that addon for RP. If you have any suggestions or found any bad ppl's, just pm me and write REPORT: before message so I can check out RP immediately...

MAP WILL BE ADDED SOON...

Good Luck, and hope you will have fun...
~ Witch-King

Last edited:
Level 14
Name:Halsad Greymare
Class:(Since i was always asking you, can i be RuneWarrior?) :p
Race:Human
Description:One of the few that weild a Sword, Halsad uses the blade of the Greymare dinasty: FlameCrusher, passed from father to son.He is the Commander of Trol'Akar, one of the remaining cities after the great war, never to surrender.He wants to put an end to this conflict and live in peace, like his Ancestors wanted.

Level 14
Name:Hellios
Class:Warrior
Race:Human Empire
Description: Great grand Son of Gem Lord Alex. He on a quest to defeat Deathwing. He uses a gem sword and a gun.(I'll do more later)

Level 12
INFO:
- Hellios - Approved
- Halsad Greymare - Approved (Runewarrior can be your nickname, not the class at the moment... But you can use "Rune" spells... That's your bloodline spell) :)

Level 12
Character application:
Name: Garmag the Slayer
Class: Warrior
Race: Orcish Horde
Description: Also known as "Single Eye Warrior", Garmag is very strong, brutish orcish commander who is grandson of great orcish ruler Garganthar. He is wearing curvature on his left eye, and he has two great, heavy swords. He is tall and has black hair.

Level 6
my char

Name: Filanx
Class: Mage (uses pins to cast spells)
Description: He Collects pins since he has 13 years.
When he was 15 Years old someone pushed him from a roof while Filanx was playing with his pins
Filanx died on impact but the Doctors could reanimate him.
After his death he saw that trough his pins he can channel magic.
He wants to find the one that killed him.

WEWY-Neku1--article_image.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/twewy/images/0/0f/Pin_228.png Shield Pin ( summons an indestructible shield that looks like the one on the pin)

Level 12
IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Official forum of Legacy of the Damned - Return of the Fallen Empire has been created. However, you will not be given link until it's fully created and optimized. :) There we will continue Rp-ing :)

Special Request: May I have a special unique character?

Name: Lord Taiion Methuselah Lucifer
Class: Necrolord
Race: Half Vampire, Some Fallen and Elf too.
Description: A powerful necromancer, he is extremely powerful, but weak to sudden insanity, random unleashment of power, and he is rather evil. he was once leader of the sons of death, but they collapsed and a new order arose, with a darker purpouse: The Necronerom.

Hi all!.
Lord Taiion

Level 12
Yo!
Just wipe me off the site, and I'll rejoin, since my account is all messed up.
I want a better name anyways =D

So how far in the future is this?
Is there spaceships?
Is there robots?
Is thre some kind of weird species, or some un-extinction of a species? (Like dinosaurs. I am not recommending this, just asking)
Is there pie?

I was maybe gonna be some kind of space pirate who got adapted into the army. Just wonderin what is the settings.

Level 12
Well...
I keep having occasional problems with the site (I have to continuously switch compatabilty mode on and off to navigate the forrums.) But it is a nice site, and it lets us have more freedom.
When do we start RPing, and will we do it here or there? I personally think this site has a better interface for constant posting, but the other one has a nice interface for recording data.

Level 19
OOC: Wait.. the Old Empire has fallen and Nicanor is dead!? Plus, this is futuristic!!?

Name: Arathor
Biography: He is a far descendant of the Nahar, and he has been raised by the masters of the Aurorae Guild. He's been training not very long with an axe now, and is a dedicated soldier to the Empire.
Character: He's somewhat silent and hateful to strangers, but he's a fine lad. In battle he's calm and decisive.
Class: Paladin. *Yeah, you forgot to add that one, Witch.*
Faction: Empire, part of the Aurorae Guild, a guild decidated to fighting the enemies of the Empire, it's the heir of the Ayan'renai. They have great respect for the deceased Nicanor, and almost worship him like a god.
Race: Human

And forgive me for makin' my own character sheet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.