• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Tribes txt rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The Isle: Troll Stories Text RP

2 troll tribes stuck on a large isle with human explorers, harpy, and murlocs all warring for rescourecs!

Charector creation=
Name-
Tribe-
Gender-
Class-
Apperance-
Bio-
Icon-

Tribes=
Zak'jambar TribeThis is a very warlike tribe, the bigger tribe, has many berserkers in its ranks, tribe leader is Sho'akh Shatterspear
Xu'brala Tribe This is a peacful tribe,it is the smaller tribe, has many Shamen in their ranks, Leader is Greshak Firescalp
Classes=
Berserker= Commonly uses dual weopons and uses brute strength to kill his enemies
Bloodstalker= Commonly has daggers and uses shadow magic to steal enemies health and cast affliction spells, usually sneaks and stalks their prey, instead of charging toward it
Shaman=Uses Lightning magic and usually has staves, can summon spirits and make potions
Flamespeaker=Uses fire magic and commonly uses axes, does direct damage and usually supports berserkers
Shadow Hunter= Usually weilds a spear, and throws either daggers or spears, uses poisoning attacks
Current RPers=
Orc-of-Azeroth
Jsprat100
MultiGod
DarkKnight
TassadarOnWeed

Last edited:
Level 8
Name- Gin'zak
Tribe- Zak'jambar Tribe
Gender- Male
Class- Flamespeaker
Apperance- Pale face with black tusks. He wears a long, scarlet robe with chains hanging off of it. Carries a captive fire elemental in a bottle at all times.
Bio- Gin'zak was once a shaman until he was held captive by harpies. As he begged the sky for help, it was not the clouds that answered his call, but the sun. The flame spirits offered him freedom in return for half of his soul. As soon as he accepted, the clouds and the storms would no longer obey his command, he could no longer summon rain or scare off enemies with rumbling thunder. He found, however, that voices spoke to him from inside his head, deep, souless voices, telling him to wage war on the devout and fully living with his new, firey powers. Most people call him mad, and he probably is, but the time will come when those people will feel that wrath of Gin'zak the flamecaller.

He resides deep in the village, barely leaving. He spends most of his time speaking to the demons inside of him. Not only does he have to fight the opposing tribes, but the spirits of the storm he once called friends and their shaman followers he used to train with.

Icon- Dont have one yet...

Level 11
Name - Mul'ThiGud
Tribe-Zak-jambar tribe
Gender- Male
Class- Worker
Appearence- have a blue eye, red hair, tall, slim, wears clothes from bear skin.
Bio- Mul'ThiGud once held the position of a thunder God, but Alpha and Omega sommuns him to earth, at earth, Mul'ThiGud falls ontop of a steep cliff that he now he has the amnesia. noone even him knows his power as a Thunder God.
Icon - Lol whats the meaning of one icon?

Level 8
Gin'zak sat alone in his hut, viewing the island through his sentry wards. He spotted a lone follower of the Xu'brala Tribe wandering alone near to the village.

"Kill....Him...." Whispered a smoke spirit.
"Torture...him..." Whispered a flame spirit.
"Maim...him..." Whispered an ash spirit.
"You lot betta shut up" Said Gin'zak, "I am tryan' to cast me spell"

The sentry ward then showed the jungle being burnt around the lone troll. Flaming wood and ash filled the sky as demons came out from the inferno and grabbed him and pulled him into the pulsing flames.

Then the jungle returned to normal, back to the way it was a few minutes ago, minus one troll of the Xu'brala Tribe. Gin'zak shuddered. His soul had took another strike from an evil spirit.

"Good...Job..." Whispered the smoke spirit, before leaving his vision.

Level 23
Name-Gun'dar
Tribe-Xu'brala Tribe
Gender-Male
Class-Shaman
Appearance- Wears the skull of a young dragon on his head, which he says, still is connected to the spirit of that dragon, and wears a robe, made of thin pieces of wood, other than that, his skin colour is the most common blue you'll find with Trolls and he has a staff with a sharpened dragon tooth on it
Bio-He started his life in the very tribe he lives in at the moment, tought the peacefull way, he did not know why that one would hunt creatures and never ate any, strangely enough, he could live from just plants alone, and not even all that many, later on, it got clear, that he had a suprisingly good connection with the spirits, and sometimes had whole conversations with what seemed to be himself, but he explained it were the spirits of long gone creatures, he became an apprentice with one of the locan shaman where he learned to further increase his interaction with the spirits, only, he seemed to be the worst at creating lightning through magic, he could only set a little campfire on fire by touching it. One day, a spirit of a female troll came by, and it said that Gun'dar should follow, so he followed while asking what was going on, the female troll said, that her son was dieing, he thought that he needed to help any troll that needed help, so he followed without further questions, then the woman pointed in the distance and said "There he is!" but instead of a troll, it was a young dragon that was lying on the ground, and seemed to strugle to stay awake, Gun'dar ran towards the dragon, though still a bit cautiously, as you'd never know wether they're aggressive, he talked to the dragon, and it spoke back "You c-cannot help m-me" he said, and then the reason why he was dieing got appearant, a piece of a thin broken tree came out of his back, it went right through the spinal cord "Please, kill me now" "I... I will" Gun'dar said "But first please tell me your name" "I-I'm Thildazar" "I'm sorry I couldn't help you, if only I had studied healing instead of Shamanism" Gun'dar said to himself "You're a s-shaman? Then I c-can help you in the future, t-take my s-skull after you have k-killed m-me and w-wear it a-as a helmet, for I-I will bind m-my spirit t-to it" "Okay" Gun'dar said without realy understanding what Thildazar meant "Then I shall now stop your suffering" he said and he took his ceremonial dagger, crawled to the place where the heart was, swallowed once, and then stabbed the dragon, which was now dead, he took the knife out of the lifeless body, and started removing the skin, flesh and organs from the skull and made a cavity for his head to fit in, and even though it freaked him out, he still put the skull on his head, then he noticed the presence of the female troll spirit was still around, he turned around, but instead of a troll, a giant spirit dragon could be seen "Thank you for freeing my son from his pain." she said and she disapeared, after that, he also cut out the longest tooth of the lower jaw of the lifeless body and took it with him, when he got back to the tribe, everyone looked at him, supprised of the dragons skull on his head, and the blood all over him, which Gun'dar hadn't noticed yet "Did you kill a dragon?" someone asked amazed, Gun'dar said nothing and went directly to his hut, and fell asleep, later on, he explained that he had to put the dragon out of his misery, and took the skull for a better connection with the spirit world, as dragons are powerfull creatures, and quite rare on the island...
Icon-(what does an icon do, what kind of an icon? =S)

Level 2
Name: Ma'Kwa Ku
Tribe: Zak'jambar Tribe
Class: Bloodstalker
Appearance: Wears an brown/green pattern cloak which covers his entire torso to his legs, hiding the daggers and magic items that are attached to his body. He also wears a frowning white mask.
Bio:Ma'Kwa Ku has always been known to have a comical tone in his conversations. However, that tone only hides his sadistic personality as a killer and fighter. His style of fighting is different in the way which he uses more of psychological assaults more than physical assaults. Using items which would limit the victims senses, using smoke to blind their sight, echoes and sharp tones to break their hearing, chemical induced weapons to damage the targets nervous system, and would finally use traps to kill off the enemy. Each one of his approaches is another way to activate the most powerful weapon Ma'Kwa Ku could have in his arsenal, fear. Using fear, he would be able to then fully take over and manipulate the victim's senses, making him, utterly untouchable.

Level 4
look.. I dont even know how to add icons, and i just em cause they give me a better idea of what the character looks like, ima make a char
Name-Mah'lo Soulchewer
Tribe-Xu'brala
Gender-Male
Class-Berserker
Appearance-Wears leather bindings and armor ornamented with harpy feathers and teeth from various animals. He wields 2 curved blades. He has whitish-blue skin and long, curved white tusks.
Bio-As a child, the vast humans of the Tidesorrow pirates attacked their homeland. Both his mmother and father fell in battle at age 7, but the war was one. When he heard the news, he wandered to site of the battle and held 2 of the swords the pirates used in his hands. Not far away a half-dead human lay wriggling and crying for help. Mah'lo walked over and felt the hate build up. He thrusted the swords into the huamns chest, watching him slowly die. At that moment he became a warrior. For the next 20 years of his life Mah'lo trained under his grandfather and was top arena fight in his tribe. He now wanders the island, hunting all encroachers, filled with rage.
Icon-How do you add in icon?

Level 23
Well, just imagine a dragon skull as head and a wooden robe XD.
Well then, as for a post, I'll brew something up =D.

IC:
"Thildazar, didn't you say you would be here with me?" Gun'dar said, while walking through the village, most trolls had gotten used to him talking to himself, or the spirits, or whatever it was, Gun'dar also had a strange accent that seemed to resemble Human too much for most troll's liking
"Hmm... nothing still..." he said to himself, while heading to the hut of the most experienced shaman of the village "Maybe he can help" he thought, he entered the hut and looked around to see where the shaman was, then he looked at him, and asked "Shaman, can you help me?"

Level 8
"Its time" whispered a flame spirit, "for the sacrifice"
"I aint given you no sacrifice, ya murderous spectre"
"If you say so..." whispered the same spirit, "I will just do it myself"

Suddenly, Gin'zak felt his insides set alight. The pain seared through him and his skin bubbled and melted. His eyes were obscured by thick smoke as he cried out in agony.

"Pain feeds us, Gin'zak, if you won't give it to us, we will take it" whispered the spirit again before giving him the last piece of advice, "If you don't give us our sacrifices, your next punishment will prove fatal"

Level 4
You make your own scenarios but ill tell what isnt acceptable and then yell at you :)

Mah'lo sits on the outskirts of the village by a fire, eating a murloc leg (otherwise known as Maka to their tribe)
Mah'lo:"Me not be feelin' too great today.." he mumbles to himself
Mah'lo:"Me be remembrin' those days, de bad days" The memories of the bloody battles flash through his mind, enraging him
Mah'lo:"Go away... go away..." he mutters by the fire in the dark whispering night on the island

Level 23
OOC: Good to know.... and good to know (looks at Maka))

IC: "Help, yes yes, who doesn't need help these days" a voice says from behind a shelve of ritualistic objects "Well what is it?" An old shaman said, as he got from behind the shelves "Oh, it's you" "Yes, well, a spirit, before he died, told me that he would be bound to a certain object as a spirit, however, he hasn't communicated with me since, is there a way to increase the stength of it's bond?" "Hmm..." the shaman seemed to think "Yes, there might be something... however, I'm no good with bound spirits, nor are any in this tribe, you'll either need to find the other tribe, or find other Shamans, I suggest you do the second, the other tribe is not realy friendly with us, as you might know..." "Thank you Shaman" "Ah whatever, now leave me alone, I've got stuff to do" the Shaman said, and he walked back to the shelve, and Gun'dar left.

Level 4
Mah'lo closes his eyes and falls asleep
Next Morning
Mah'lo:"I'll be havin' more of de Maka mon'" he tells the tribal fisherman
Fisherman Ren'tashi:"Alright, here you be goin', 10 seashells"
OOC:seashells are their form of currency, for the seashells give power to theri shaman allowing water spirts into our realm
Mah'lo reaches the outskirts of town and back to the campfire only to find a murloc has found his way there.
The murloc doesn't seem to happy about the leftover Maka he found
Enraged Murloc:"MRMRMRMRMGGMRLRAGHRA!"
The angry green murloc charges at Mah'lo only to have him sidestep and avoid it
Enraged Murloc:"Rwrwl! GRAWGH!" he turns and swipes with the lowest intelligence of battle tactics
Mah'lo:"Ain't it cute..." he kicks the murloc onto it's back
OOC:I'm leavign a blank before i kill it for anyone else to jump in

Level 8
Gin'zak set off for his daily walk around the forests when he spotted two members of the Xu'brala tribe. These troll's were gatherers and looked scared to see the Zak'jambar markings on the pale skinned flame caller.

"Don't you be worryin', ma friend" said Gin'zak slyly, holding out his hand.

One of the gatherers took Gin'zak's hand and shook it hesitantly, but Gin'zak didn't let go. He just held on, tighter and tighter. He felt the gatherer's finger bones turn to dust under his grip. The trolls froze in fear.

"Second thought, worry. This here is Zak'jambar land, I will give you 3 seconds head start"

The trolls began running, further and further through the jungle.

"Won...too...tree...ready or not!"

Gin'zak launched a flaming line through the trees in the direction of the fleeing trolls. Trees burnt instantly, grass fires spread across the land, animals fled in fear. Then the line stopped.

"Real 'em in"

The flames shot backwards, leaving a trail of ash and tinder in their wake.

"Did I get tha special prize?"

Turns out that Gin'zak did. Tethered to the end of the line of flames were two slightly charred troll skeletons, with the odd piece of moltent flesh hanging on for dear life. Gin'zak had an interesting idea.

"I heed ma summons, calling Char, the flame spirit!"

The flame spirit showed itself. This was different from before, when it only whispered in Gin'zak's ear, this time the flame spirit was in its visible, corpereal form. It resembled a snake composed entirely of fire. The flame spirit knew what to do. It coiled its way around the trolls corpses, smelting them together with ease. The next moment, a larger troll skeleton had appeared, draped in flames and standing just infront of Gin'zak.

"Nice work you vile wisp," said Gin'zak, dismissing the flame spirit and turning to his new pet, "Now listen, I am ya master, you are ma minion. I want you to head into the jungles and kill any trolls o' Xu'brala. Make daddy proud"

As the undead troll began burning a path through the jungle, the flame spirit returned.

"You've finally worked it out. Death is the true path of the flamecaller. Lets head back, I have plans..."

Level 23
Gun'dar suddenly had to snees on his way out of the village, twice, though after that, he just continiued, some time later, he noticed a camp fire, he approached carefully, and noticed it was a Furbolg tribe, knowing that they had Shamans, he carefully approached, when suddenly, he felt a spear being poked in his back "What are you doing here, troll?" the growling voice said "I'm searching for a Shaman" "You trolls have shamans, why not seek them?" "They can't help me, please, allow me to speak to your shaman, I mean no harm" "Grrrrr, fine, for this once..., follow me, don't try anything" the creature said, and it walked towards the camp, as Gun'dar got into the camp, other furbolgs started to gather around him, quite intimidating these large bear-like creatures were, Gun'dar was guided to a hut, where a furbolg stood, dressed in chains of animal teeth, bracelets of hides etc. It appeared that this Furbolg was the Shaman "you wanted to speak to me, troll?" the shaman said on a less aggressive tone than it's warrior counterpart "Yes, I need the help of a shaman, knowing of spirits that are bound to objects, can you help me?" "Ah yes, follow me" the shaman said, and it walked into his hut, Gun'dar following it, "Very well then, what is it you need help with, troll?" "This skull, it's a dragons skull as you might see, and the dragon that it once belonged to, said it would bind itself to this skull after death, however, I cannot communicate to it as I can with other, non-bound spirits" Gun'dar said "Ah yes, young dragons are oftenly already very powerfull, so powerfull, that they think they can do everything, unfortunatly, dragons aren't the most powerfull as spirits, they lose controll oftenly when they are spirits, and need guidance, I can help you with this, however, for the safety of my tribe, I have to place a certain curse on you" "Huh? What do you mean?" I have to cast a curse on you, so that, if you ever have aggressive thoughts against our tribe, that you will experience intence pain, this is only for the safety of our tribe, will you accept this agreement? My knowledge of bound spirits and the ritual, for a curse set on you?" "Uuhm.... yes, I accept" "Okay" the Furbolg shaman started to chant, a while later, he was done "There, now the curse is set upon you, please refrain from thinking aggressive thoughts, for it will hurt..., now as for the ritual, help me prepare for a spirit ritual, you should know what to do mostly" and they both started to prepare the ritual, after a while, they were done "Very well, put the dragon's skull in the middle of this circle, and wait" Gun'dar did as asked, and the Furbolg started to chant again, this time differently, and with more movements, nothing seemed to happen visually, however Gun'dar could feel a pressence he hadn't felt in a long long time "Repeat after me" the Shaman said and he suddenly started to get into a trance, and started to chant in a language which seemed to resemble draconic, Gun'dar repeated after the Shaman, and suddenly, the Shaman fell to the ground, after which he immidatly stood up again "Grr, I hate it when that happens, anyway, the spirit is now bound to the skull." the Shaman said, and Gun'dar put the dragon's skull back on his head, immediatly he heard the familliar dragon voice saying "Whoa, what happened? I can see again!" "Thildazar!" "What? Oh, it's you! Wait, what was your name again good troll?" "Gun'dar" "Ah yes, thank you for ridding me of a slow death, and thank you for guiding me to this skull, I didn't know it was so hard to bind myself to something" "Thank you" Gun'dar said to the Shaman, and he left again "Your business is done here grrr..." the furbolg warrior said angry, "now leave" "I will" Gun'dar said, heading back to his own village, while talking to Thildazar.

Level 4
Mah'lo tries to plant a final blow to the enraged murloc but it kicks and shrieks and flails off troll's grasp.
Mah'lo:"Tough one eh?"
Mah'lo throws a punch to the murloc and being a weak murloc, is sent to the ground again.
Mah'lo then thrusts his foot on the murloc keeping it still and plants the final blow to the murloc's head. he then removes the head and disects the body, removing teeth for his collection, Maka for eating, the head for rituals, and the rest of the body to be sold to the fisherman Ren'tashi.
he then hears the burning line of fire burst through the jungles, not knowing his 2 brethren have been burnt.
Mah'lo:"Who dis be? Who make the fiya!"
he rushes into the jungles following the path of assh until he reaches a llarge undead troll
OOC:Make the first attack

Level 8
The flame spirit stopped talking to Gin'zak half way through their planning.

"Our new friend is under attack!" it said as Gin'zak used one of his sentry spells to see his creation.

"Lets not get too hasty, my minion, Cloak yourself in fire and see what he does"

The pyrotroll cloaked itself in living fire which sparked and lit the nearby forest until it was just standing in an inferno of blight and burning. It then stood monolithic, obeying orders, waiting for the enemies next move.

Level 4
Mah'lo:"Woaahh... Fuego undead, eh?"
Mah'lo takes a necklace made of murloc teeth and beads made of hardened sand from the beach.
Mah'lo:"Me got a little magic you know.."
Mah'lo chants as he holds out the beads:"De'serya mi kir voodoo ghesklan chel mey Surin'lik de ja manku!"
A shield of water encases Mah'lo, enchanting his body with a high resistance to fire.
Mah'lo:"The powa of de beast be giving me powas mah friend"
Mah'lo charges through the fire, gaining only half the damage to himself he would have gotten without the water shield, and slices and dashes with hsi sword and manages to break his left leg bone, which is now very unstable

Level 4
Mah'lo is sent backward and the water shield weakens
Mah'lo:"Me not be goin' down easy demon!"
he charges and slashes the troll's othee leg, causing it to become extremly unsteady
Mah'lo then back up, than runs, jumps up, and kicks the troll in the chest causing the skeleton's torso to fall and collapse on the ground

Level 4
Mah'lo:"I don't know mon, dis big skelly was fightin' me and it was setting all dis on fiya!" he walks out of the fire and removes his water shield
Mah'lo:"I be Ma'hlo, who are you?"

Level 8
"My creation is destroyed...Enough of this! Enough oppresion! I need to unlock my full power! Calling Char, the flame spirit!"

The same flame spirit coiled its snake like form out of Gin'zak and abused him in his gruff accent.

"Calling Mola, the smoke spirit!"

Another spirit burst out of Gin'zak's soul. The smoke spirit wasn't a snake like it's brother, it resembled a vulture made of coal, constantly smoulering and releasing thick smoke into the air.

"It's good to be out again..." said the Smoke spirit, in its feminine voice.
"It's nice to see you out again, sister" said the Flame spirit.
"You two shut up," said Gin'zak, "Calling Raq, the Ash Spirit!"

The last spirit burst out of Gin'zak's soul. Raq took the form of a moth made out of ash. Whenever it moved, ash fell out of its frame. Gin'zak felt unusually weak.

"Your not meant to summon..." said the Flame spirit.
"All of us..." said the ash spirit, in its voice resembling an old humans.
"At once!" said the smoke spirit.
"All of you...shut up...there is a ritual...to increase...a flamecallers power..." said Gin'zak

All of the spirits laughed at once.
"We have been waiting for this," said one, "Say the words. I have to say that once you do it, there is no going back. It also releases excessive amount of demon magic..."

"Stop talking, let me do the ritual...Oh spirits of Flame, Smoke and Ash, I give you my soul in exchange for your powers. Descend upon me and grant me strength, vitality and wisdom to conquer my enemies." chanted Gin'zak.

"Oh lower mortal, we give you our power in exchange for your soul. We descend upon you and grant you strength, vitality and wisdom to conquer your enemies" replied the spirits.

The spirits began glowing, hotter and hotter, more and more vibrant. Gin'zak was torn open as his soul, taking the form of a blackened wisp shot out of his corpse. The three spirits, happy with the sacrifice, descended onto the corpse and Gin'zak. Gin'zak got up again. His skin was white, his eyes were black, he was no longer mortal.

Last edited:
Level 4
ehm ehm jsprat. you can be immortal but you need a form of weakness and a small after affect leaving you weakened, for the sake of being op

Mah'lo:"Mah grandfada, he was a shaman ya? I had been takin' da path of the warria, but shamaism always kept me intrested." he holds his different teeth and scales
Mah'lo:"I had been usin' da beast's powa in battle. He taught me dat" he hold out his mecklace of murloc fangs
Mah'lo:"De wata beast kept me safe, if it was not for ma grandfada... I'd be dead"

Level 23
"Hmm... Using spirit energy left in an object of a dead animal in a magic-like way? I should try that someday... I tend to only talk to the spirits, I'm not quite good at the shamanic rituals and stuff, but I have a very strong connections with spirits, and can oftenly see them and talk to them, though there aren't any spirits around here strangely enough..." Gun'dar said.

Level 8
Weakness is good/unity magic, like the peacefull elements of water and earth or spiritual energy or shamanistic lightning

"You do know...the negative side...don't you" said the flame spirit.

"Wat 'Nagative side?" grunted Gin'zak

"Flamecallers are polar opposites to shamans. Whilst we harness destruction and chaos, they harness lightning and spirit type magic - something that can easily destroy you"

"Wat? You must be jokin' me"

"Didn't you read our grimoire? Whilst arrows and spears don't hurt, try as they can, to the spirits you are, a wanted man" the spirit quoted.

"Wat does this mean?"

"Your soul is unstable. You don't age or bleed, but your old shamanic friends can strike you down"

"Shaman can't fight for nothing, weaklings and wimps, no matter how many times they do their chants, they can't beat me" Gin'zak said, going over to his sentry ward.

"Don't misjudge the shaman spirits"

Suddenly, the sentry ward which had served him well in the past detonated, releasing the incantations that made it work. Gin'zak realised it now - he was a creature of evil and the spirits that had helped him in the past had turned their back on him forever.

Level 8
OOC: I have realsied that I am becoming the antagonist in the whole thing, don't mind though

Gin'zak spent the night experimenting with his new form. Water caused his hand to crumple and wilt, while fire revitalised his wounds. Food and plants turn to ash in his hands and, when he left his home, animals barked and roared at his prescence. Deep down, Gin'zak thought that the ritual might have been a mistake. Only one way to find out - create more minions!

Creating more minions was harder than before. Not because of a lack of power, but rather there was no trolls around. His stunt with that flame spirit must have put them on high alert. Luck, it seemed, wasn't on his side.

After a whole 2 hours of searching, Gin'zak found 4 gnoll's - three with axes, one with a mace. They were creating some form of lightning ritual, or atleast that is what Gin'zak could work out before the three axe weilders attacked.

Gin'zak thought he could have some fun. He took blows from the axes, slicing through his flesh and breaking his bones, yet he stayed standing. A final blow lobbed off one of his arms. The gnolls heckled and cheered as Gin'zak took a dive. Just as they reached down to loot him, Gin'zak set alight, burning the three thieves. They cried and whimpered and fled around as their flesh sizzled like bacon. They eventually collapsed.

The lightning warden of the group had drawn his markings and, before Gin'zak could launch his magic, teleported away. Despite teleportation being a defensive spell, the lingering positive energy made breathing difficult for Gin'zak. He picked up one of the corpses and channelled fire into it. It set alight and stood on its own feet.

The second had smoke channeled into it. This produced a different effect than before. The fire smelted bones back together, but smoke didn't. Instead, out of all of the imperfections in the bones, smoke rose out of it. The smoke itself made nearby plants wither and choked watchful birds.

The third had ash channeled into it. Gin'zak wasn't entirely sure what ash magic would do - flamecallers normally use ash magic for rituals and never for summoning. It did something surprising. Ash built up within the skeleton until it filled it out completely and slithered across with the others, leaving a snail like trail of ash.

"Fire take the jungles, Smoke take the plains, Ash take the beaches, kill everything you see. If challenged, respond as you wish. We are going to cause some hell"

Last edited:
Level 4
ill settle this. you dont have a weakness against specifically shamans, just and creature or humainoid that can harness lightning, light, or spirit magic. as for gnolls and quillboar, gnolls can either become lightning users (otherwise known as wardens) quillboar ARE native to the barrens so i wouldnt use em. though eventually we ARE going to leave this island if the rp reaches that point, so yes quillboar can be come healing based shaman called medicine men, they have lots of spirit energy and little lightning magic. why? cuz i say so. get on with the rp now or i keel you >=D
Mah'lo:"What was dat fiya ting anyway? Some sorta demon?"

Level 23
"Well, it felt like a disturbing spirit, forced into the skeletal remains of that troll, some spirits I've met say it's an awefull experience, being forced into a dead body, and that it makes them lose themselves." Gun'dar said.

Level 8
Agreed on weakness/shaman dispute. My idea was to have a weakness against all types of magic on the positive side of the spectrum, or in other words, shaman, spirits, holy and the peace elements

"There be somethin I mean to ask..." said Gin'zak to the flame spirit

"Shoot" replied the spirit

"When that warden warped, I could barely move"

"Ah...you don't get it do you? Spirit energy is used in more than shamanism. The only reason we don't kill you is that we were evil in life, just as you are now. Almost all races use spirits, even humans and elves have strayed away from arcanism in the past to tinker with the spirits"

Gin'zak realised that he would have trouble with all forms of magic now. With his new grasp on his powers, he began creating a dark-magic sentry ward to replace his old one that...reacted badly to the ritual.

Level 8
The Smoke Avatar stumbled upon some harpies. Immediately they swooped down and struck, leaving no marks. The Smoke Avatar turned and imploded, sucking in all of the harpies. Just as they were trying to flee, it reformed and grabbed hold of the largest. Opening its mouth, it channeled smoke into the harpies beak, suffocating it slowly and painfully. Getting the message, the other harpies fled, just to be shot by jets of poisonous air. 3 harpies dead, 1 uninjured avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.