• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have now hacked everything on your net!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 6
400 Posts!

v3ck
Active Poster

Level 8
nice lil joke ;P
Gratz me on my 3542 post :p lol.
Untitled-2%20copy2.jpg

Naaah i just got no 300
Untitled-2%20copy.jpg

Level 5
the link must be written like that:
[ url=http://website-you-want.com]name should be displayed[/url)
e.g: [ url=http://hiveworkshop.com]best website ever[/url]
only without the space before url

Level 12
Lots of people have over 1k posts, that means little. I went over 1k long before Rasmus did. In fact, I remember how I used to have more posts than the next 4 total posts combined. It took Ras well over 4 months of me being totally inactive to be able to surpass my post count. The quantity does not matter, it is the quality.

Level 6
The more you post, the less time you spend playing Warcraft III or making maps. Thus, you lose the majority of your games due to lack of experience and produce maps at a slow rate because you try to achieve an impressive post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.