• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.32.10 PATCH NOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.32.10 PATCH NOTES

Blizzard said:

April 13, 2021

Lok Tar!

Thanks to the community for all the testing and feedback during the PTR phase. We began the PTR with a focus on the Undead vs. Human matchup and item balance, and working with you, we made additional changes to the Orc vs. Night Elf matchup.

Thank you!

BALANCE​

HUMAN
  • Improved Lumber tech requirement removed
  • Advanced Lumber tech requirement changed from Castle to Keep
  • Knights have Sundering Blades by default
  • Priest Dispel range increased from 600 to 700
  • Towers now repair 5 seconds faster
  • Thunderclap AOE reduced from 300/350/400 to 300/325/350

NEUTRAL
  • Pandaren Brewmaster’s strength and intelligence increased by 1
  • Breath of Fire max damage increased from 480/720/1080 to 480/800/1200

NIGHT ELVES
  • Druid of the Claw starting mana increased from 100 to 125
  • Mountain Giant Second Taunt removed
  • Mountain Giant Taunt cooldown reduced from 16 to 14 seconds
  • Mana Flare damage per mana increased from 3 to 4
  • Mana Flare max damage increased from 90 to 100
  • Faerie Dragon base damage reduced from 13 to 12

ORCS
  • Scroll of speed cost increased from 50 to 70
  • Serpent Wards experience bounty increased from 12.5/20/30 to 12.5/30/42.5

UNDEAD
  • Acolyte hit point regeneration while on Blight reduced from 4 to 3 hp per second
  • Rod of Necromancy cooldown reduced from 26 to 24
  • Ritual Dagger cost reduced from 125 to 100
  • Cryptlord’s Impale hero stun duration reduced from 1/2/3 to 1/1.5/2
  • Cryptlord’s Impale damage reduced from 75/120/165 to 60/105/150
  • Boneyard no longer requires sacrificial pit
  • Frost Armor’s on hit duration now scales 3/5/7

ITEMS
  • Alleria’s Flute of Accuracy bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075
  • Ancient Janggo of Endurance bonuses reduced from 0.05/0.1 to 0.03/0.075
  • Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight bonus reduced from 0.75 to 0.5
  • Legion Doom-Horn bonuses reduced from 0.5/1.0 to 0.3/0.075
  • Scourge Bone Chimes bonus reduced from 0.2 to 0.15
  • Warsong Battle Drums bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075
  • The Lion Horn of Stormwind bonus reduced from 2 to 1.5
  • All items resell percentage increased from 50% to 60% of the item’s original cost
  • Scroll of Town Portal cost reduced from 350 to 325

BUGFIXES
  • Fixed an issue of inconsistent rally flag behavior on Goldmines which could reveal player locations in the Fog of War.

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
In what way? Did something break?
Lua was supposed to be the savior of scripting, but there isn't a reasonable way to convert a map from JASS to Lua (or vice versa). Also you can't run both in the same map.

Also, there were a lot of promises and not a lot of delivery. Most of the additions to JASS did not make their way over to GUI. GUI was supposed to have things like custom events and what-not. This didn't happen. When it does happen, that'll be a good time again.

My two biggest complaints about the game right now are the performance (it runs much worse since they introduced Lua) and of course the absolutely humongous installation size. I have opted to just leave it uninstalled.

Level 13
My two biggest complaints about the game right now are the performance (it runs much worse since they introduced Lua) and of course the absolutely humongous installation size. I have opted to just leave it uninstalled.
I've noticed this as well. I thought it was just on my end. Some performance tests between pre-lua integration JASS code and post would be neat! I've got another of the same PC with good ol' 1.27 sitting around, so I'm well equipped to run these tests. There was an old thread about scripts to do performance tests, but I don't have them bookmarked or anything. If someone sends me that link I'll do a thread on it!

OT: I find it strange Firelord's toggle ability hasn't been fixed yet, sometimes the attack just deals no damage. A rework to Firelord in general would be welcome I think, You don't really ever see him outside of some t2 cheese tactics.

Patch 1.32.10 silently changed the internal format of TVFS files, according to
For people who were unable to use Retera Model Studio because it was incompatible with 1.32.10, there is a new version of Retera Model Studio downloadable from the main Tools section download that fixes this issue.

Level 5
I am once again asking for custom campaigns

Attachments

• fb7 — копия — копия.jpg
    fb7 — копия — копия.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 65
Level 9

Also it seems the game tolerance for leaks became far smaller. If I remember correctly, the tipping point was indeed 1.31 (lua patch). An ol' leaky map of mine would hold up fine, but after that patch it just starting slowing down and crashing after 30 mins or so.

There is definitely a trade off for the new patches. Although I enjoy working with lua, I'd take JASS with the increased performance of the old patch over what we have now.

Though now we also have some nice extra natives and more control over UI. So ultimately, I'd still say this is the best patch :D

Level 13
Though now we also have some nice extra natives and more control over UI. So ultimately, I'd still say this is the best patch :D
Not to gripe over specifics, but really all of these natives were available in 2016 with the use of Memory Hack. Blizzard simply removed the way modders achieved it back then and implemented it themselves.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 25
There exists documentation?

Level 13
Not wanting to go too offtopic, but would it be possible to hack in 24 player limit?
Tbh, thats an interesting questions. Player references beyond the amount of valid players (and below) ALWAYS crashes. So on runtime, without setup, it wouldn't be possible. You would need a setup map that would inject the necessary data into he .dlls or something, right?

Level 23
So you wouldn't be able to just host a 24 player map in a lobby just like that, no matter the memhack adjustments made within that map?
There are options with the ghost bot, but the game's classic ui and dataset just doesn't support 24 players like reforged.
@TriggerHappy was working on some MMORPG - system where u could join/leave servers dynamically.
So there are many possibilities, but just a "regular" 24p map wouldn't easily work without custom tools etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.